• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-0 Southampton: Verdict Thread

Great win again we're clocking up the points so far and many more to come I predict a top 6 finish

Really?! One moment he's worse than jake cassidy and the next he's superb, to say he's never looked bad is ridiculous he just fluctuates between worldy and Sunday league level.

Don't really agree with that, IMO he's never done anything (again, haven't seen today's match yet) that's made me go "well, bring him on sure was a mistake". Not as if everything he touches turns into gold but then that's the case for every player in the world.

Don't really agree with that, IMO he's never done anything (again, haven't seen today's match yet) that's made me go "well, bring him on sure was a mistake". Not as if everything he touches turns into gold but then that's the case for every player in the world.

He was dogshit before his run that led to the second goal.

Great to finally meet up with Rob and Roy today as well, probably the longest awaited meetup ever. Glad the coat is still in working order Roy! :D

He wasn't dog shit, that's just attention seeking nonsense. He wasn't his usual exciting self, but he moved the ball on well, tracked back fairly well and gave the ball away a couple of times.

He wasn't dog shit, that's just attention seeking nonsense.

Attention seeking nonsense? The last thing I want is attention so stuff your stupid 'fact' up your arse. Sideways.

We are 8th 3 points off 4th and we are going in to games thinking we can win games not hoping for a draw. These are truly great days

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Attention seeking nonsense? The last thing I want is attention so stuff your stupid 'fact' up your arse. Sideways.
Nice.

I meant in a 'here's an exteme point of view' way, but feel free to carry on.

I think Adama is the worst thing that's ever happened to this forum. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Nice.

I meant in a 'here's an exteme point of view' way, but feel free to carry on.

I took it as 'attention seeking nonsense', which is what you posted. If that's not what you mean don't post it. Hard to understand?

We played better at Leciester and lost. I said then we would play worse and get points. Today was that day. Good three points. Play like that every week and you will drop more points than you win. Got a break today and took our chances which saints didn't. They looked crap in the top third.

Given we rested players in the cup I was surprised how lethargic we looked. A win on an off day is very welcome!

I took it as 'attention seeking nonsense', which is what you posted. If that's not what you mean don't post it. Hard to understand?
Not now you've explained it, not sure if you're still a mod, but feel free to premod my posts to fit your standards going forward.

What else would you take from calling him dogshit? Honestly? He was hardly fucking lawrie madden today was he?

Edit - going forward I'll just call it pointless over the top hyperbole, ok with you??

This is great, I come on to read reports on a game I'd missed and instead I get post after post of willy waving drivel about Traore... Thanks for that. And grow the fuck up.

Not now you've explained it, not sure if you're still a mod, but feel free to premod my posts to fit your standards going forward.

I'm not, haven't been for years. Even if I were why would I pre-mod anybody's posts?

What else would you take from calling him dogshit? Honestly? He was hardly fucking lawrie madden today was he?

He was crap up until that run that created the second goal. Tell me what he did up until that point that rated over 4/10. This is not a dig at him either, he's contributed loads since he's joined and I think he'll be a massive asset.

Edit - going forward I'll just call it pointless over the top hyperbole, ok with you??

I couldn't give a fuck what you post. But if you call me an attention seeker I'll take it up with you because I'm not one. Is that OK with you?

This is great, I come on to read reports on a game I'd missed and instead I get post after post of willy waving drivel about Traore... Thanks for that. And grow the fuck up.

Shit SORRY.

He was crap up until that run that created the second goal. Tell me what he did up until that point that rated over 4/10. This is not a dig at him either, he's contributed loads since he's joined and I think he'll be a massive asset.

That's fair enough, he wasn't great, he wasn't even good, he just wasn't dogshit.

I couldn't give a fuck what you post. But if you call me an attention seeker I'll take it up with you because I'm not one. Is that OK with you?

Fair enough too, and if you call a player dogshit who wasn't I'll take it up with you too.

There are actually proper football reporters who post actual reports too?

90% of most forums is just general drivel, that's not a bad thing.

Don't drink and internet kids, it's not big and it's not clever.

Fair enough too, and if you call a player dogshit who wasn't I'll take it up with you too.

Which is absolutely fine. But do not call me an attention seeker, I'm pretty sure I've made it clear that this was my issue all along and yes I take umbrage to it. Call me out on what I've said by all means, do not call me something I am most certainly not.

Back