• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-0 Southampton: Verdict Thread

Neither are you Mark.
I know, 5'9" is probably a little below average, I blame the genes on my mom's side, she's a right short arse. Seems to be plenty it issues with different forms of growing up on here.

I tend to agree that he looks very amateur (dog shit) at times, but then he has a minute of magic, which ends up with a goal. I guess you have to except the dog shitness if he’s going to open teams up when we are struggling.

For me, he plays the last 20 minutes of games and nothing more.

Willy waving nonsense alert... Traore was fucking awful for his first 15 minutes on the pitch. Like literally fucking awful, a competition winner with nothing to offer! Anyone who was there saw that. Fuck me, he really was that bad.
Then Cav came on and the pair of them spread the pitch and took the piss.
It really is what we're gonna get with him.. shite followed by world class but the world class will win us games

Anyway.... Thought coady looked good today, certainly better than Bennet. Should be a shoe in for the next England squad.

I am 6 ft 1 105kg with an IQ of between 134 and 138. And I can be reet twat!

Traore is a fantastic addition to our squad. Every game one chance or more is purely down to him. He is a fucking bargain!

Nota needs to step up. He had the niggles today.

Great to have Cav back. We will play better than today and lose

Acknowledging the issue is a great first step to dealing with it, well done.

giphy.gif

Anyway.... Thought coady looked good today, certainly better than Bennet. Should be a shoe in for the next England squad.

Probably too much to expect but how many English CBs can truly claim to have been better than Conor and Ryan so far this season?

Probably too much to expect but how many English CBs can truly claim to have been better than Conor and Ryan so far this season?

I’d expect Southgate to be keeping an eye on Coady. Probably not on Bennett.

Bennett has been very good, but there is certainly better RCB about.

Perhaps Gomez and possibly Maguire? Tarkowski was almost dogshit against us, Stones isn't playing, walker isn't a CB, the utd pair are crap.

Willy waving nonsense alert... Traore was $#@!ing awful for his first 15 minutes on the pitch. Like literally $#@!ing awful, a competition winner with nothing to offer! Anyone who was there saw that. $#@! me, he really was that bad.
Then Cav came on and the pair of them spread the pitch and took the piss.
It really is what we're gonna get with him.. $#@!e followed by world class but the world class will win us games

To paraphrase Facebook comments "if we can't handle him at his worst, we don't deserve him at his best"

Agree there. I like Bennet but far too often see him actively not wanting the ball and when he does have it he just passes it back to Coady. Or to a saints player in the middle today.

Haven’t a clue what they are on about with this $#@!.

It's a way of providing analytics around the quality of chances created based on how often, by average, goals are scored from those positions

Google it for a better definition

Playing in a three? Name him.

I agree there are better CBS but few play three at the back. Bennett has been seriously good this season. Coady looks the part in the centre of a three. Brilliant transformation. Nuno will never donanything better in his career than what he has done for Connor. He has taken a player who looked League one standard and turned him into a candidate for international football. Remarkable.

Playing in a three? Name him.

I agree there are better CBS but few play three at the back. Bennett has been seriously good this season. Coady looks the part in the centre of a three. Brilliant transformation. Nuno will never donanything better in his career than what he has done for Connor. He has taken a player who looked League one standard and turned him into a candidate for international football. Remarkable.

Keane, Stone, Cahill and Smalling off the top of my head.

Back