• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-0 Southampton: Verdict Thread

The voice of the internet has spoken.... :boxing:

5QbV10A.gif

Naa, Costa’s getting back to his old self. If anything I think Jota would drop to the bench as he’s been a bit hit and miss lately although nowhere near as bad as has been made out by one or two.

As for nastiness on here I don’t see any. Heated debate certainly but nastiness? No chance.

Some people are just feeling a little precious today.

If you are awarding points then surely you have to deduct them as well? His poor decision making cost us two at United.
Ah, but without his running to get there, we wouldn't have had those chances to get those points in the first place!

This is a weird game to play, but the fact remains that we're doing substantially better as a result of Traore being in the squad than we would be if he wasn't.

That's my point though. There was no guarantee that Jimenez would lay the ball off perfectly to Cav or that Cav would finish a harder chance than many we've missed this year. Yet there are comments they without him we'd be 4 points worse off. You can't have it both ways
I'm not having it both ways, I've only made one point!?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This is a weird game to play, but the fact remains that we're doing substantially better as a result of Traore being in the squad than we would be if he wasn't.

Don’t think anyone can disagree with that.

Still don’t think he’s ready to start, he gives the ball away too much (this is backed up in statistics from an article I’ve just read, don’t think it’s a Wolves fan who’s written it so I can excuse the few inaccuracies).

https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/traore-shouldnt-start-wolves

Don’t think anyone can disagree with that.

Still don’t think he’s ready to start, he gives the ball away too much (this is backed up in statistics from an article I’ve just read, don’t think it’s a Wolves fan who’s written it so I can excuse the few inaccuracies).

https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/traore-shouldnt-start-wolves

Excellent article that, PW! And spot on as well - a great impact sub at the moment but definitely shouldn't be starting. I, like everyone else on here, hope that Nuno can weave his coaching magic around Traore and make him into a really special player for us.

Agree with the article re Traore - hopefully another couple of months of Nuno will instill in him the necessary discipline & awareness as we will have an awesome player if he can

Back