• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Delph mentioned by Danny Mills.

Would be a great signing. £15m is what City want which is fine but wages might be more of an issue.

Wouldn't be against it. He's decent on the ball and versatile. Injury prone though... feels like West Ham signing written all over.

Well, if he (Skov) is going to move he's the right age to do it. And having just watched the Villa game I think we can graciously withdraw from any thoughts of £25m for Harry Wilson - if we ever had any

Wouldn’t normally pay attention to rumour sites, but one suggests Robert Skov is in talks - just seemed a bit too random to be guff...but probably is!

Another right winger?

I'd be surprised if we went for another wide player.

Another right winger?

I'd be surprised if we went for another wide player.

Don't know much about him but likes to cut inside and he is pretty good at dead balls. Don't think he is a chalk on his boots type of winger..

Doing a bit of research on Twitter and translating from the Danish it seems to be us, Spurs and an Italian team that are chasing him

Skov has had an incredible season, by all accounts. 24 goals in 26 league games from a wide position. Played 48 games across a number of competitions, scoring 32 times with 10 assists. 23 years old so the right age.

My only concern is that he appears to be a wide forward/winger - and we don't play that way anymore.

Seen nothing of him, but if he has pace then he could be the cover / competition for Jota who doesn't play as a conventional forward positionally given how much time he pulls to the left.

Shaqiri to WHU for £22M. Not sure he'd fit into our new formation but worth a look at that price surely.

Nah, too hit and miss (mostly miss) for me and his fitness/hairline is a disgrace.

Stoke aren't actually paying Berahino at the moment, he's been suspended and for quite a while it seems. All came out in court when he got done for drink driving.

Berahino's contract was terminated the other day wasn't it

Back