• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 25/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

I’m commenting on our inability to stop them from scoring every time they go forwards. My post has nothing to do with Killman.

I’m commenting on our inability to stop them from scoring every time they go forwards. My post has nothing to do with Killman.
Think that post was meant for Beaver/AKA Max Kilman's family member making out he's the Maidstone Maldini.

That's fair it's worthy of the laughing emoji as since I posted that I've learned it was Cunha, rather than Toti that backheaded the corner. I apologise, he wouldn't have made any difference, it would have still been 6-2

That's fair it's worthy of the laughing emoji as since I posted that I've learned it was Cunha, rather than Toti that backheaded the corner. I apologise, he wouldn't have made any difference, it would have still been 6-2
Who knows! I still think Kilman & Neto starting might have helped us immensely.

Who knows! I still think Kilman & Neto starting might have helped us immensely.
Neto instead of either Bellegarde or Hwang, absolutely, but he was always going to be off, pointless with the what ifs. I genuinely don't think Kilman would have made a difference, that's not an anti him comment, just an observation on what GON wants his centre halves to be and how open we play. The issue is Fosun/Shi

Neto instead of either Bellegarde or Hwang, absolutely, but he was always going to be off, pointless with the what ifs. I genuinely don't think Kilman would have made a difference, that's not an anti him comment, just an observation on what GON wants his centre halves to be and how open we play. The issue is Fosun/Shi
Everything on this thread is a bit ‘what if’. The owners are the problem.

Back