• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 25/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

I`d take 6-2 now. You never know, goal difference might be critical come end of season.

Absolutely. And in fact, he’s made it even worse. He’ll make it about not having the right players rather than admitting his own mistakes.
Don’t think he’d be vindictive about it in that way, he’s just got no idea how the attacking patterns he wants to generate absolutely ruin our shape and solidity.

Ain’t working is it.

Don’t think he’d be vindictive about it in that way, he’s just got no idea how the attacking patterns he wants to generate absolutely ruin our shape and solidity.

Ain’t working is it.
I can’t believe we spent last season being so bad defensively and he’s managed to make us even worse

And we might have scored 4 or 5 against them. Waste of time speculating.
Also pointless speculating that it’ll all be ok because we’ve not played lesser teams yet

we are still unable to stop them from looking like they will score every time they go forwards, even when the game is done and they are playing at 50%. Real cause for concern.

we are still unable to stop them from looking like they will score every time they go forwards, even when the game is done and they are playing at 50%. Real cause for concern.

Do you think he’s watched Kilman play that frequently to give a conclusive opinion? I doubt it very much.

Back