• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 25/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Not sure why people are pointing the finger at Gaz. Toti & RAN have been an absolute clown show today and it’s not as if Gaz is blessed with any options on the bench to do much about it. He could switch back to a back 5, but then we nullify the threat going forward. We’ve loaned out our only other option at left back.

This is mainly on the players, for me.

Not sure why people are pointing the finger at Gaz. Toti & RAN have been an absolute clown show today and it’s not as if Gaz is blessed with any options on the bench to do much about it. He could switch back to a back 5, but then we nullify the threat going forward. We’ve loaned out our only other option at left back.

This is mainly on the players, for me.
Presumably GON decided that RAN was going to be his left back in a back four before Bueno left. I think you can blame him for that, but I generally agree with everything else.

And here comes VAR to send our best CB off....

If nothing else I'd really like to see Podence chin Cucurella.

Haven’t heard anything from the fans towards the owners. Difficult to pick it all up and those in the ground may say otherwise, but if there’s a time to shove a rocket up Shi’s arse, I’d suggest it’s when you’re rock bottom of the table and 2-5 down at home.

We keep selling our best players. Maybe we have to. But it really is that simple.
This makes no sense, we were terrible defensively all last season, especially when Dawson got injured, we still had our 2 'best players' then. Of course its silly to start calling for GONs head already but after a full pre season he just won't get much time if we continue shipping goals like this.

Haven’t heard anything from the fans towards the owners. Difficult to pick it all up and those in the ground may say otherwise, but if there’s a time to shove a rocket up Shi’s arse, I’d suggest it’s when you’re rock bottom of the table and 2-5 down at home.
Could buy a ticket and start it going?

Doesn’t need to be offside there either 😕

Marvelous.... not as if we don't know what Neto can do.

Back