• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I doubt Europa will affect our transfer dealings much.

We'd have been planning for this for months.

Leicester in for Robben.

I would be all over that. Against the smaller teams/Europa we could go back to a 3-4-3 and have him on the right of the front 3. Would cause havoc from that position.

Isn't he about 47 years old?

Leicester in for Robben.

I would be all over that. Against the smaller teams/Europa we could go back to a 3-4-3 and have him on the right of the front 3. Would cause havoc from that position.

I still don't think we have the midfield pair to play 3-4-3 and Robben's workrate isn't the best.

Camacho I can see being true but no much on Camarasa.

I think if the Sansom rumours are true then Camarasa doesn't make any sense. I don't know anything about Camacho and according to Transfermkt he's played the majority of his games in Doc's role so could be the Vinagre for the right side.

The Heil reckon we're after Rafa Camacho from Liverpool and Victor Camarasa from Cardiff. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...verpool-midfielder-failed-agree-new-deal.html

Would be delighted with Camacho. He is going to be one hell of a player and would fit our RWB position perfectly. Camarasa doesn't get the juices flowing as much.

As for Robben, he would be an expensive luxury & I think we're better off without that kind of player at this stage of our squad development. Hasn't played that much this season & whilst he's clearly a top, top footballer, I would question whether he's up for the fight/scrap of playing for a club like us. I may be being harsh on him, but I can't imagine him fighting and scrapping to win the ball much and to track runners back etc at this point of his career. I could be wrong, though.

Would be delighted with Camacho. He is going to be one hell of a player and would fit our RWB position perfectly. Camarasa doesn't get the juices flowing as much.

As for Robben, he would be an expensive luxury & I think we're better off without that kind of player at this stage of our squad development. Hasn't played that much this season & whilst he's clearly a top, top footballer, I would question whether he's up for the fight/scrap of playing for a club like us. I may be being harsh on him, but I can't imagine him fighting and scrapping to win the ball much and to track runners back etc at this point of his career. I could be wrong, though.

Ditto - Camacho and Sansom would be the two I'd go for

Isn't the reason Camacho wants to leave Liverpool is because he doesn't want to play full back, thinks he's a forward?

Back