• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Isn't the reason Camacho wants to leave Liverpool is because he doesn't want to play full back, thinks he's a forward?
He might find the role of RWB appealing on the basis that he doesn't need to defend as much and can get forward regularly.

There's of course the Portugal link, too. I reckon we'll sign him and I think he'll become the replacement for Doherty in that role in the long term. Europa league, FA cup & League cup games would be perfect to bed him in to the first team scene here next season (plus the thought of him on the right and Vinagre on the left is very, very exciting).

Sanson looks good. Hope we get him.

That's Morgan Sanson, not Kenny Sansom ;)

Knew it
29c5dce3c264ba3aee492d4da6368839.jpg

No ta

Doesn't fit our profile particularly and very VERY good at being injured.

When did Talking Wolves become a decent source?

Isn't it just some lad filming himself reacting to goals?

Everyone's a hater.

Edit tbf he just reposts other rumours, saves effort of actually following them.

In fairness the Evening Standard is the source... Fuck Gideon and there's not a chance he's a player we'd be interested in.

Welbecks goal record is awful, and his record with injuries isn't encouraging.

Delph mentioned by Danny Mills.

Would be a great signing. £15m is what City want which is fine but wages might be more of an issue.

If he wasn't made of biscuits it would be a cracking shout. Really underrated player.

Good signing if fit, he's looked good for England when he plays in centre midfield. I'd worry a lot about his injury record though.

He is a good player, but massively outside our transfer style and policy as far as I can see. So that is why I am surprised.

Just for shits and giggles I see Vallejo and Boateng have been told they're surplus to requirements from Real Madrid and Bayern respectively.

Wouldn’t normally pay attention to rumour sites, but one suggests Robert Skov is in talks - just seemed a bit too random to be guff...but probably is!

Delph would work. Could play him in a few positions in our system.

Back