• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I heard that they had sacked the prick

He’s an absolute bellend I stopped him a few years ago when he was at Albion driving like an absolute idiot, I tried to talk to him and even cited what had happened to Lee Hughes but he was just an arrogant prick, few weeks later he got stopped for drink driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought Shaqiri has done pretty well for Liverpool. Decent impact sub and he was doing well before they went to their 4-3-3 in the second half of the season. Wouldn't have him here though - too inconsistent, doesn't fit the system and has a poor attitude. Can't have players who will down tools when things aren't going well.

As for Berahino - what a complete and utter waste of talent thanks to awful attitude. Thought he was going to develop into a quality striker after 14/15.

Linked with Mouctar Diakhaby. Don't know anything about him other than he plays CB.

Plays for Valencia
6ft 4 22 years old
22 apps this season in La Liga
37 in all comps

Was at Lyon previously.

Decent palmares but I have to say I have never seen even a second of him playing

I have only seen him when I went to Arsenal v Valencia in the Eupopa League. He scored their goal actually (he's huge), but was played at the base of a midfield three in a 3-5-2 and it didn't suit him. Like the whole team he didn't have a great game.

This type of signing however wouldn't surprise me and he is clearly a player with potential.

Even on Youtube you can see he's the living definition of "big unit." The sight of him and Willy Boly coming up for a corner would be terrifying...

EEL has gone to Shrewsbury. Desperately short of top defenders now...

Is he still contracted to us? If he is it'll be his testimonial soon

Been released and signed for Shrews permanently... At least with him and Berra off the books we have space for a new defender ;)

Yeah, but how will we replace him? Who's KT going to give an unnecessarily long contract to now?

Sweepstake on how long it takes someone on Twitter to suggest we sign Andy Carroll.

"On his day..."

I say do it. We need to give the medical team some actual work to do

I like Andy Carroll as a player. Sadly he seems to be made of old vinyl records.

A man who once injured himself putting on his shoes.

I quite like him if you don't just hoof the ball at him, which is all that oaf Allardyce used to do. But it's no good for 8 games a season.

Back