• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Dzyuba is a massive lug. Makes Mitrovic look like Thierry Henry. Not going to happen.

A man who once injured himself putting on his shoes.

I quite like him if you don't just hoof the ball at him, which is all that oaf Allardyce used to do. But it's no good for 8 games a season.

Devils advocate. Would Carroll benefit from our fitness and coaching regime? Our injury record was outstanding last season and has been since they arrived. Carroll on the bench for 25 games is a better option than Traore or Costa for me.

Devils advocate. Would Carroll benefit from our fitness and coaching regime? Our injury record was outstanding last season and has been since they arrived. Carroll on the bench for 25 games is a better option than Traore or Costa for me.

Polishing turds comes to mind

Tell me you’re suggesting this for one reason and one reason only - to annoy Dan?

Tell me you’re suggesting this for one reason and one reason only - to annoy Dan?

Far from it. Carroll would be excellent Raul back up, would cost fuck all, would relish a chance in Europe and may take a pay as you play deal. We are the best club who may be interested. OK he would want decent wages but that still seems a reasonable punt.

Pay as you play deals do not exist.

He can't stay fit. I'm sure Niall Quinn is still a pretty good footballer but I don't want him up front either.

Pay as you play deals do not exist.

He can't stay fit. I'm sure Niall Quinn is still a pretty good footballer but I don't want him up front either.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/football-law/pay-as-you-play/

Low salary plus appearance money is how they get around legalities. Shame as apart from fitness he ticks a lit of boxes. So you don't think our training regime would help him? Makes no difference and he is still made of glass?

As a tip, if WEST FUCKING HAM give up on a high earner "recovering" from injury, you don't need pay as you play, you need the green screens and a rifle.

Theoretically they exist. In practice no they do not.

He hasn't had a bona fide good season since he was at Newcastle. Not only does he break all the time, he gets forever to get properly up to speed when he gets back. West Ham fans fucking hate him and with good cause, he's totally unprofessional.

We have a fantastic medical staff on board. They aren't magicians.

Theoretically they exist. In practice no they do not.

He hasn't had a bona fide good season since he was at Newcastle. Not only does he break all the time, he gets forever to get properly up to speed when he gets back. West Ham fans fucking hate him and with good cause, he's totally unprofessional.

We have a fantastic medical staff on board. They aren't magicians.

Fair enough.

17 assists in 37 matches? He could do well in ВУЛВЕРХЭМПТОН.

Carroll FFS. We wouldn't go near him with a bargepole.

And Dzubya is another carthorse like Dan says. Slower than milk turning.

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty well known that Carroll had other issues other than 'fitness' I wish him well in his own battles but I dont see us being/wish us to be responsible for him

did we buy anyone yet ffs the windows been open for 15 days where is bale

Back