• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I don't really see a way back for Miranda either. He has struggled to break in to & stay in the Olympiacos side (in a poor league) and they have already confirmed he won't be getting a contract there. He could "do a job" in the early qualification rounds of the EL, but I want better than that. If we're taking loanee defenders back on to the books and offering them a second chance, I'd rather we pissed off Villa and kept hold of Hause (although didn't he post some weird shit on social media shortly after joining them which didn't go down well with our fans?).

I think people are underestimating the pressure Europe will put on our squad, particularly throughout August. We'll use U23's but don't rule out someone like Miranda if we can't move him on

kept hold of Hause (although didn't he post some weird shit on social media shortly after joining them which didn't go down well with our fans?).

Yeah, you lost your shit when he tweeted 2 hours after our game v Shrewsbury at Molineux and his mate had scored for them and he congratulated him on his goal. THE BASTARD

I don't really see a way back for Miranda either. He has struggled to break in to & stay in the Olympiacos side (in a poor league) and they have already confirmed he won't be getting a contract there. He could "do a job" in the early qualification rounds of the EL, but I want better than that. If we're taking loanee defenders back on to the books and offering them a second chance, I'd rather we pissed off Villa and kept hold of Hause (although didn't he post some weird shit on social media shortly after joining them which didn't go down well with our fans?).

We can't keep Hause to piss Villa off. If they want him at the pre agreed price he's theirs.

Yeah, you lost your shit when he tweeted 2 hours after our game v Shrewsbury at Molineux and his mate had scored for them and he congratulated him on his goal. THE BASTARD

That's right. I think lots of people felt it was poor taste at the time.

Only for people who look for things to be offended about. In reality it was someone congratulating a mate and nowt else. Now if he had done it at the moment he scored and put #fuckwolves, then yes bad taste. Putting well done blud or something 2 hours after the event is fuck all

Only for people who look for things to be offended about. In reality it was someone congratulating a mate and nowt else. Now if he had done it at the moment he scored and put #fuckwolves, then yes bad taste. Putting well done blud or something 2 hours after the event is fuck all

Worse than Hennessey and Lescott IMO/IMV.

Were his PM's broken that day?

Anyway, back to the point in hand. I would rather Hause over Miranda, if we had a straight choice between taking one of them back. In reality, I imagine neither are good enough for where we want to be.

Were his PM's broken that day?

Damn him to hell and back for wanting to make a public congrats to his mate. Hope he rots in Villa's reserves for eternity

On the subject - Hause is done here as is Rodders. Rodders is a good footballer but he cannot cope with the physical side of the English game (as Burnley showed when he played against them in the Europa last year). I can see why Nuno got him over and he will he always have the storming game v Villa at Molineux to sit back and remember. He will end up back in Portugal but probably via loans until he deal ends at Wolves(no clue how long left he has)

2 more loan deals unless Uncle Jorge can help

Doubt Villa will sign Hause (unless they stay down). Hasnt looked that good when I’ve seen him for Villa, albeit playing as a RCB when he has zero right foot.

However they don’t really own any CBs so who knows. Depends if they can get Tuanzebe and Mings for reasonable value

I think Villa will buy Hause. He's on the right, as Mings nailed down the left slot. My Villa supporting mates were liking him.

Both will be at best options of last resort here. I'd like Hause to find a team to get regular football for the benefit of his career. Miranda is potentially going to be happy fulfilling the role of reserve/experienced old head.

I suspect Nuno will want a CB. The issue is how much of a priority it will be for him, knowing Saiss or Dendoncker can theoretically fill in there. It might be a position we fill next summer. However we all expected Bennett to be moved on last summer, yet we couldn't make Saiss fit the role.

Rondon is some way better than Marega.

Ivan Cavaleiro has emerged as a target for relegated Fulham.

Cavaleiro is understood to be frustrated at his lack of regular starts and could be looking at a Molineux exit this summer after being made available for £12m. Tim Nash
Would be surprised if he dropped to the championship. Would have thought there would be a lot of clubs in Spain, Italy, Portugal, France etc looking at him.

However, for £12-15m I would take that.

Hasn't Cav got family who live in London?

Back