• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Tielemans has looked superb and would be another whose character seems to fit and would give us another CM who is different in style and could work in a system with any of the others.

Plus he's good mates with the Donk. Hopefully he has a word in his ear.

A choice of three from the following four; Tielemans, Moutinho, Neves & Dendoncker... that'd be lovely.

I have a hunch Leicester have pulled out because he's told them he wants to go to a CL team.

A few suggestions around that we have asked about Harry Wilson, on loan at Frank Lampard's Derby County - but that Liverpool would want £25m

AKA the kid who always looks stoned

I don't see how Wilson fits our system as he's a winger in the Costa mould.

Twitter has us linked with Felipe Luis of Atletico tonight - hopefully he could get a decent haircut in Wolverhampton. Also Victor Camarasa, who has just spent a year at the Warnock Academy of Passing Skills

Filipe Luis is not our style at all. Way too old.

Camarasa would have been great for us if he'd been around in 2010. Not so much now.

Luis has never been a wing back, let alone now.

Camarasa is a decent player.

Also I guarantee you that LWB is the very last place we're looking. We have three of them!

Twitter has us linked with Felipe Luis of Atletico tonight - hopefully he could get a decent haircut in Wolverhampton. Also Victor Camarasa, who has just spent a year at the Warnock Academy of Passing Skills

I'm going to have to veto Filipe Luis on the grounds that it may persuade Dan to get his alice band out of storage.

Nope, I've had my barnet sorted out today. You're safe.

Camerasa had a pick and choose take on his availability this season. Not for me.

Camerasa had a pick and choose take on his availability this season. Not for me.
Pissed off Colin Brexit when he went back to Spain for treatment on an injury rather than trust the club. Colin put it down to him being a foreign type and they show no respect.

My controversial view is we not sign any wing backs or defenders this Summer

Sounds extremely unlikely, and wouldn't want Luis anyway. He'd be 34 by the time the season starts, also just don't think he is particularly good.

We're nuts if we don't sign any center halves.
I think we will sign one, but it wouldn't surprise me if we used Miranda for the first half of the season as cover / playing in the EL.

We're not going to use players that demonstrably didn't make the grade for us in the Championship in Europe.

We're not going to use players that demonstrably didn't make the grade for us in the Championship in Europe.

He seemed to do ok for Olympiacos in Europe last season, maybe he's just a better fit for that kind of game

Back