• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I wonder if Albion would consider a cash plus player deal.

Costa or maybe Bright moving in the other direction

I wouldn't bother. Just pay the £16.5m and Albion HAVE to accept it. We have a small squad so binning off players to them when it isn't needed is anti-logical.

Indeed. They want either of those players, feel free to put a bid in (they couldn't afford Costa anyway).

Rondon is a good player, always felt he was misused and underprovided on shit squads and still managed to get a decent amount of goals. 16m is pretty cheap for him considering he should have atleast 2-3 good seasons in him before any decline.
Id still rather have maxi gomez over him, but maxi would likely be around 55-60m.

Maxi will be less than that.

Bet some serious players have SUDDENLY just got rather interested in a move to Molineux.

Maxi Gomez is a pudding. Bigger shorts than Neil Ruddock.

Dani Ceballos could be one of the players being offered out at Real Madrid to make money for a Pogba bid. Looks like a really good player, very skillful. Attacking CM.

Marcus Llorente too but we already have the DM spot sorted with Neves/Donk.

The Guardian have it that we're going head-to-head with Everton for Rondon. Sounds like Newcastle isn't happening.

The Guardian have it that we're going head-to-head with Everton for Rondon. Sounds like Newcastle isn't happening.

Don't think we can grumble too much if he goes to Everton ahead of us. Tosun is shite & Calvert-Lewin isn't quite there yet. So really Rondon could go there and become their first choice centre forward from day one. We all know that wouldn't be the case here.

There's a few prestigious squad numbers waiting for our new signings ("proper" numbers being important to us old buggers). Currently we don't have a 3, 4 or 6 and you'd think there's a chance of 10 and 11 becoming available as well.

I just saw that and shat a new ring laughing. There is ambition and there is nonsensical stupidity!

Back