• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd 1-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Next time PGMOL release VAR propaganda of VAR working I would love it, LOVE IT if they'd release the comms of how they arrived at tonight's decision.

JS85629519.jpg

Of course they won't though. Still, starting our xApology season off with a bang.

Fuck but we need a new keeper, Sa is fucking awful! And I don’t mean Bentley either

He’s nothing like Adama. He’s a very clever footballer, just not a number 9 - but he did a good job tonight.
Simplistically he is very similar, incredible runner with the ball but can't score or assist.

Don't get me wrong he was superb tonight, but he should score from 2 yards and he should pass to Neto rather than Sarabia in the first half.

I don’t normally watch any of the analysis on Sky for various reasons, and they don’t seem like unpleasant people, but it’s really telling isn’t it. The Man U goal (about their only attack) prompts analysis of their attacking. All the Wolves chances however just prompt analysis of Man U’s defensive ‘failings’. 15 mins in and we’ve not seen a replay of the pen. It’s quite incredible.

Liverpool one was worse because it was about 3 massive errors in one (the linesman, VAR cameras, VAR referee)

I can see why he flagged with that though. I can't even fathom why they pen isn't given in real time, never mind after watching it 5 times.

Won’t get over this until next week, the annoying thing is the arrogance from the PGMOL towards us.

Not really focusing on the VAR error either in his post match, just focusing on the performance and giving credit. Lovely stuff

Have we had an explanation yet?

Simplistically he is very similar, incredible runner with the ball but can't score or assist.

Don't get me wrong he was superb tonight, but he should score from 2 yards and he should pass to Neto rather than Sarabia in the first half.

He'll get goals and assists for us this year. He's playing out of position and in a way that's quite alien to him. We get him behind a striker and we'll see the best of him.

I don’t normally watch any of the analysis on Sky for various reasons, and they don’t seem like unpleasant people, but it’s really telling isn’t it. The Man U goal (about their only attack) prompts analysis of their attacking. All the Wolves chances however just prompt analysis of Man U’s defensive ‘failings’. 15 mins in and we’ve not seen a replay of the pen. It’s quite incredible.
There's been plenty of analysis of Wolves?

Analysis by Bein, has been fantastic, all about Praising Wolves, and the disgraceful decision

Hmm, just listening to Gary O’Neill and I know it’s early days but I’m definitely warming to him.
My lad said the other day he’s only 40 not that much older than some of the players and they might buy into what he wants.

Back