• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-3 West Brom: Verdict Thread

Really your happy with a cunt laughing after getting beat
Mate, you've made your point. Can I suggest posting in a less aggressive fashion, or taking a break until the Caffreys has worn off. Either or.

My last comments on this, as I can see exactly where it's going.

Firstly, saying you find something hard doesn't equate to a mental health self-diagnosis. Plenty of managers look frazzled when their team are plummeting. Always have.

You're welcome to express yourself in the second paragraph as you have, for me it's a more than a touch over-sentimental.

We're not talking about our own families here, we're talking about strangers who play for our football club and I love them in that way, but I don't agree that we should be wailing and gnashing our teeth like they're our children, at the expense of the hard but fair criticism every other manager and player for Wolves has had forever.

Fair enough mate, we can agree to disagree. I just think the situation is playing its part but the world would be boring if we all had the same opinions!

I was banned by my wife from watching Wolves Albion in my own Pub

We're all disappointed mate but ultimately it's only a game. Had the fans been there I doubt anybody would have walked off the pitch laughing and I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it.

Your football experience is as relevant to Rui as your ability to play the guitar.
And your eq to orher people is as good as Donald Trumps

Next 5 games
(A) Chelsea
(A) Palace
(H) Arsenal
(H) Leicester
(A) Southampton

where’s the next win?

Palace, given we've beaten them to nil three times in the last six months or so and they've looked increasingly dreadful every time.

Actually Chelsea aren't beating 10 man Fulham here or particularly threatening to do so, and we did deservedly beat them a whole month ago, so who knows.

based on league form I’m struggling to see one

Next 5 games
(A) Chelsea
(A) Palace
(H) Arsenal
(H) Leicester
(A) Southampton

where’s the next win?
It’s hard to see at the moment. But on the day all of those games are individually winnable, with maybe the exception of Chelsea (though I agree with Dan!).

im not really thinking about the fixture list though, it’s internal what we need to fix!

based on league form I’m struggling to see one
Palace have won 1 in 7 (against Sheff Utd) and have a 7-0 defeat against their name in that run.

Why can't we beat them?

Next 5 games
(A) Chelsea
(A) Palace
(H) Arsenal
(H) Leicester
(A) Southampton

where’s the next win?
Well, we beat Chelsea, Palace and Arsenal. We got a shit penalty decision against Leicester and a good draw against the Saints. So i reckon on the day we could repeat. But.......... with the team morale as it is now? Can't call any of them.

Normally I’d think / hope we could beat all of those.

Palace have won 1 in 7 (against Sheff Utd) and have a 7-0 defeat against their name in that run.

Why can't we beat them?

Not saying we can’t just on the way we’re currently playing I don’t see us winning. Hopefully proved wrong

Back