• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

That someone got shot last night ( pistol ?) in the alley , close to my moms. Whatever happened to it being a fairly nice place to live. Wasn't fatally shot, but this still makes me very sad .

My dog Buster has been suffering for a couple of years now with spondylitis and will soon have to be put to sleep. He's been a great pet and like most dogs, Man's best friend. I shall miss him massively.

Wish I could take my moms health problems away and make her better

That 'Phil's Lost Slipper ' still hasn't arrived at my house, despite it being posted from NZ 11 weeks ago.

Phil's Lost Slipper is well and truly lost :(

That 'Phil's Lost Slipper ' still hasn't arrived at my house, despite it being posted from NZ 11 weeks ago.

Phil's Lost Slipper is well and truly lost :(

You don't have a lot of luck with your post do you Suze?
I never got that stuff you sent for Pav either...

You don't have a lot of luck with your post do you Suze?
I never got that stuff you sent for Pav either...

I don't to be honest Roy ! It seems hit and miss at the best of times . Pav 's didnt arrive but Mr Jelly's did. My new Wolves bracelet arrived last week but my moms parcel of babies knitted jackets didn't. Phils Lost Slipper hasnt arrived that was posted 11 weeks ago, and yet Mr Penguins pub scratchings arrived from Dover in 6 days . Very odd.

Mondays make me sad. I had an absolutely brilliant weekend with my daughter and now I'm back at work and seeing her for about 2 hours a day until Friday :(

The stabbings today at the High School in Murrysville PA.

My wife has been in hospital up in London for the past 2 weeks with what has turned out to be a serious and very rare lung condition. It's been a pretty horrible time but at least now we have a diagnosis the treatment can start although it 's pretty scary that it is something which can't be cured. This has most definitely made me sad although after finally being allowed home today we're both feeling pretty happy right now.

Sorry to hear that Carrot . Sending all good, positive wishes to your wife from this side of the pond.

When you learn that an old work mate has passed away. Have many fond memories of those years. He was a lot younger than me too. Such a damn shame. This makes me sad .

My wife has been in hospital up in London for the past 2 weeks with what has turned out to be a serious and very rare lung condition. It's been a pretty horrible time but at least now we have a diagnosis the treatment can start although it 's pretty scary that it is something which can't be cured. This has most definitely made me sad although after finally being allowed home today we're both feeling pretty happy right now.

Sorry to hear that and I hope that the treatment works for her.

I spent the last month visiting and sitting with my nearest neighbour (about 1/2 a kilometre away).
he's 84 and his wife died a month ago, he's Greek, she was Austrian and they worked together in a hospital in Austria before they retired. She had serious hip problems and got around on a Zimmer, but was always cheerful.
Whenever i sat with him he talked about the fact they had been together 58 years and what would he do now.
I did my best to bouy him up, he went back to austria for 2 weeks to sort out STUFF, and arrived back in Athens four days ago to start life on his own here.
He stopped off, half way back, at a friends house on the way from the airport. they ate and drank together and he went to bed. he never woke up.

Did the fact he was home without her and he realised this become the reason he quit life?? don't know but i really wish, with my big mouth, i could have found some important words.

Back