• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Our school does a lot of work with the Trussell Trust & fully support their work, but I am aware from talking to some of their volunteers that there is undoubtedly an element of fraud perpetrated on them.

They are aware & try to avoid handing out supplies to those who are 'working the system', but are not going to go OTT with checks so that they don't discourage those in real need.

After having just read about a certain brave young man I feel saddened and ashamed of myself. A young man who has more bravery, courage, dignity, and strength in his little finger than I do in the whole of my body. We don't realise how lucky we are, we take things for granted daily, we take life and health for granted, and we shouldn't.

PPB's days of moaning and complaining about trivial shit ends today.

Having bad news from home and you can't just jump on your bike, get in the car, catch a bus, ride the train, hitch hike, or book a taxi to be there.

People who tell sick jokes about certain diseases.

Sad bastards.

Last edited:
The news that Elena Baltacha has died of Liver Cancer at just 30 years of age. RIP

My friend who grieves for her son. When you wished you could do something to help, but you cant.

Learning that a girl I helped/taught as a teaching assistant back home has passed away tonight of a brain tumour at the heartbreaking age of 8.
So sad :(

Learning that a girl I helped/taught as a teaching assistant back home has passed away tonight of a brain tumour at the heartbreaking age of 8.
So sad :(

There is nowhere to go with that, other than to take every new day as a new adventure and enjoy the world for what it is.I'm not a religious person, but I hope her family achieve whatever comfort they can

When a 30 year old best friend friendship comes to an abrupt end , all over the other ones pettyness and nasty words. Its sad when you think you know a person, when really, you fucking dont know them at all. I am fast learning the true colours of some people and it makes me sad. One thing though, I will learn from this , and I will be a better person for it.

When hubby says he can get me an England shirt through a chap at work, and to let him know who I want on the back of it.

Sadly, there is not one player I would want to display on my back.

Just found out a friend of mine I went to uni with has been told she's got about a month left to live. I had absolutely no idea she had been ill.

Fuck off, cancer. :(

Just found out a friend of mine I went to uni with has been told she's got about a month left to live. I had absolutely no idea she had been ill.

Fuck off, cancer. :(

Sad news Langers.

Hate Cancer. The female side of my family has been decimated by it.

Nothing to do with this thread , but had a sarni the other day TDan, and thought of you. Will try and get Kenny to put a pic up on the Happy about thread.

Stupid drivers. On the way back to my flat someone flashed me with his headlights so I could turn right into my street. A woman in a crappy old car decided to cut across the pavement in order to go around him and nearly t-boned me as I was halfway across the road. Apparently saving two seconds was worth more than her no claims bonus.

Boxing. Froch? Groves? I really don't care. I'm just not interested and I can't see the fascination with it.

Back