• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Today my incredible Nan passed away, she was an amazing human being and is going to be missed so much. RIP Nana

Sorry to hear that YW. Condolences to you and your family

Sorry to hear about that Louie. Condolences to you.

Sorry to hear YW..

Granddaughter's went home yesterday having spent half term with Grandma and Grandad, hard work but boy!, you miss them when they've gone.

Missing my grandson's christening today. No point brroding, just not possible in my economic world, but i feel gutted, ha ha til i get the pictures.

Heard yesterday that a lad I went to school with died from some lung disease that he picked up in New York on 9/11, breathing in the dust and fumes.

When we were much much younger and hubby used to say " when I'm _ _ years old , you will be _ _ "

Then , in what seems like a blink of an eye, we are those ages. This makes me sad in a way.

My job has taken me away from my family in the UK. I only see them two or three times a year at mist ... my biggest sadness. My mother is getting old now and every year I say to myself its time to go home. But I never do.

My job has taken me away from my family in the UK. I only see them two or three times a year at mist ... my biggest sadness. My mother is getting old now and every year I say to myself its time to go home. But I never do.
Vietnam, im in exactly the same situation as yourself. Difference is, it was my husbands job that brought us here, and I only go back once a year. My mom is also getting old and I know that in time, this will be my biggest regret .

But like you, I tell myself its time to go home, but I never do.

To learn that a good person , and generally lovely person has PML in the brain, aged 50, and has to finish work.

Life is so cruel.

Has this Country really descended into doing this!, an incite into Farage's Britain perhaps.

images

Spikes installed to stop homeless people sleeping in a doorway.

Bus shelters are designed these days to stop the same.

Just heard that my Sister in Law has been diagnosed with bowel cancer (& not early & spread to the liver so prognosis not great)

Worry for my brother as well as they have no kids & its just been the 2 of them in a fairly insulated unit for the last 30yrs

Being back in the cold UK - had a brilliant trip but it flew by.

And now it's over, there's no delaying the inevitable - the next 6 months are going to be the most difficult and challenging months of my life. I just hope I come through it the right way.

Back