• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Otamendi definitely leaving City in the summer according to the twittersphere. I'd be happy to have him here but know some don't rate him.
He has former experience with Nuno as well so might be a possibility.

Wasn’t he in the premier league team of the season last year? Played under Nuno and was a key part of his system at Valencia with his passing. I’d be happy to have him (rather Ruben Dias though, obvs)

We're being linked with Vida again.

No thanks Croatian Stearman.

Sadly Otamendi's on his way down, might be good for a season but not sure we'd pay the money he would want. Would work in a 3 as Coady would mask his odd mistake. Underrated on the ball too.

I think he'd be alright for us for a couple of seasons. Must be on ginormous wages though.

Diego Lainez is being rumoured on the Mix. Anybody know anything about him? Some excited spaffing going on so I am assuming he is decent?

Lainez would be a cracking signing bags of potential and already moved for 14 million or so. Not sure how we would play him I'm guessing the 3rd midfielder in the free role/no 10.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

He's tiiiiiny! Very much a winger first and foremost. I'd be surprised if Betis are happy to let him go.

He says he can play anywhere behind the striker and can use both feet.

It's the kind of signing we need especially for those games such as Brighton etc... Will be surprised if it happens but apparently it's been leaked by a family member. Could be Tosh but sounds exciting.

Or both either side of Raul if we need to go 4-3-3. Both Jot and him being predominantly left-footed wouldn't matter too much.

His name's Diego, not Diogo. He makes me happy, makes me feel this way.

This could get very confusing for the Southbank knuckle draggers!

You guys dont want otamendi, a proven veteran, and vida, a world cup finalist whos built for the premier league, but you want lainez, a teenage 5 foot nothing and about 40kg?

I want Otamendi would be a great signing. I do not want to see a single game next year with Saiss in the back 3. Bennett is a useful squad player and great backup but Ottamendi would be a very nice upgrade on that position.

Back