• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Ajax are traditionally a selling club - are there those we should be looking at?

We have the money to tempt them

Ajax are traditionally a selling club - are there those we should be looking at?

We have the money to tempt them

Sadly not the European football. Having said that if we could get Van de Beek that would be a steal.

Sadly not the European football. l.

Surely we can explain we missed out on Europe so we could fully concentrate on the league. They will understand such caution.

Surely we can explain we missed out on Europe so we could fully concentrate on the league. They will understand such caution.

Selling their presence as integral to beating anybody in the bottom 6 will have them jigging up and down with excitement at the prospect of joining us.

Selling their presence as integral to beating anybody in the bottom 6 will have them jigging up and down with excitement at the prospect of joining us.

True - Messi might have won many things, but beating Huddersfield is absent from his CV.

De Ligt would be the perfect Bennett upgrade, but no way they are letting him go, or him wanting to come to us.

I’d rather Upamecano than De Ligt, not that we’d get the latter anyway.

True - Messi might have won many things, but beating Huddersfield is absent from his CV.

As it is from Neves :bigfinger:

You can't stop poking the crocodile when he is walking away can you.

Cyber, you aren't doing anything wrong. Because of that I can't imagine a mod is going to give you a warning or a ban so I will appeal to you better nature. Please pack it in, it's so bloody tedious wading through variations on the same theme day after day. At some point the forum will lose readers/posters and that's not good for anyone.

Cyber, you aren't doing anything wrong. Because of that I can't imagine a mod is going to give you a warning or a ban so I will appeal to you better nature. Please pack it in, it's so bloody tedious wading through variations on the same theme day after day. At some point the forum will lose readers/posters and that's not good for anyone.

No but I won't be bullied and ridiculed. I had stopped hence my post.

Have to agree, it's going the same way as TheHistoryMakers on the CA forum.

Everyone

If I have caused offence I sincerely apologise. I have a corner and I try to fight it. Sometimes I get a little one eyed as I am superstitious as a person. Its my nature. I do try not to be unnecessarily rude, but I have a real hang up about people bullying others and if I feel backed into a corner I tend to fight back. Again I apologise. I will tone it down. I will ensure that I dont use unnecessary sarcasm. I will however, continue to post a valid opinion even if its a minority of one. All I ask is that if you disagree , do it more politely and less aggressively as that tends to make me worse.

Now lets move on.....

giphy.gif

Well deserved

Jesus and Sane have apparently asked to leave Man City in the summer - fancy either of those?

We wouldn't get near either, totally out of our stratosphere. Sané in particular.

Back