• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Not really. During his time with us they probably highlighted things he needed to work on back at his club and after watching him they are happy with his progress and feel he is now ready for the step up. As he is around 20/21 he would probably go into the U23 developement squad anyway.

Also - he apparently played centre back a lot this season whereas on trial with us he was a centre midfielder.

Not really. During his time with us they probably highlighted things he needed to work on back at his club and after watching him they are happy with his progress and feel he is now ready for the step up. As he is around 20/21 he would probably go into the U23 developement squad anyway.

The Duck needs to strike up a bromance with someone.

More Twitter rumours on Britt Assombalonga . Yes rumours but Id have him down here today. I think he is a top striker.

Seems like Boro may be his destination.

I'm undecided on him, when he's on form he's very good at this level. Fitness would be a concern though, both in terms of his injuries and that he currently resembles SEB circa 2013.

I still believe Dicko and Bod could well be effective if we get a couple of good midfielders in, midfielders that can have the brains to play football, pinpoint balls in behind.

He's apparently settled at Forest and has just had a kid so if he wants to stay in the midlands we might have a chance there. Certainly can't argue with his record at this level.

Plus it'd really piss off the Forest fans which is always a positive.

He's apparently settled at Forest and has just had a kid so if he wants to stay in the midlands we might have a chance there. Certainly can't argue with his record at this level.

Plus it'd really piss off the Forest fans which is always a positive.

If we get Britt Im all over the Forest lot on FF :)

47 starts in three seasons. I can't see us taking the risk for the money that Forest would ask.

No I don't think we will either. Good goal scorer though, exactly the type we are missing. Likes a night out in Watford though

Bruma has signed for Leipzig, so that puts to rest that (admittedly old) rumor.

I still believe Dicko and Bod could well be effective if we get a couple of good midfielders in, midfielders that can have the brains to play football, pinpoint balls in behind.

Assombalonga > Bod in terms of scoring goals(which is the purpose of a striker or forward i guess) yes to him, if we cannot do even better..

Back