• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

They'll be up there. Serious momentum.

Am I right in thinking that Sheffield United are roughly the same "size" as Wolves?

Am I right in thinking that Sheffield United are roughly the same "size" as Wolves?

Like Wolves they have won all four Divisions, the Top flight once (runner up twice), 2nd, 3rd & 4th. They have won the FA Cup 4 times (the last time in 1925) and been runners up twice.

Wolves top flight 3 times (runner up 5), FA Cup 4 times (runner up 4) League Cup twice

Just a rough guide...

In the arbitrary world of size of club I think most people would have Wolves as being bigger

In the arbitrary world of size of club I think most people would have Wolves as being bigger

And United as the smaller of the two Sheffield clubs, though that might depend on how far back your memory stretches.

Wolves is 28 square mile, Sheffield is 142.

That's the local government district that contains half of the Peak District. Not Sheffield itself.

What's the largest city in England? Carlisle. (by area)

sorry but why are the 5/6 above posts on the Summer transfer thread. i keep looking thinking we've signed some free agent.
Annoying guys.

Sorry but why are the 8/9 above posts on the Summer transfer thread?

(Summer Window has closed anyway so any new signings should go in a new shiny thread anyways...anyone looking on this thread for transfer activity needs to buy a new calendar)

Back