• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

La Liga Player of the Month December 2016... Might be wrong but aren't there a few decent players in La Liga

How did it autospell to Rinaldo, unless it meant the early 18th century Handel opera ???

ps. I didn't use Google to look up Rinaldo, honest mister :)

No idea. Kindle fire. Mind of its own ffs! Lol

Wonder when we'll see an influx of new signings then? Do we think we may be surprised by a signing or two next week? It does seem to be ominously quiet...

Well if Nuno wants them in before the trip to Austria, that isn't until early July, so still plenty of time?

They are holding off on Silvio, which makes me think they will let him go if they get someone they want (LB hopefully) this time its about quality so it might take more time to get the deals done. Maybe 1 Next Week but more realistically 2 or 3 by mid July.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Getting players out is just as important and apart from Wallace to Millwall and Lonergan to anywhere, there doesn't seem to be much movement on that side either. A lot of teams will be back for pre-season a week tomorrow so I'd expect things to start hotting up then.

Maybe Silvio is on holiday? Not too concerned about the supposed lack of activity just yet. It's only June.

Much rather have considered approach this summer than the scatter gun approach last August, don't think they'll bring in more than five players which is fine as long as they're of better quality.

Now we have CD sorted, I'd say we need GK, LB, 2 x CM and 2 strikers - but that assumes we can move at least six or seven out

Now we have CD sorted, I'd say we need GK, LB, 2 x CM and 2 strikers - but that assumes we can move at least six or seven out

Yep, I would agree that is what we need (I think we'll get it too, and also I don't see why people are getting itchy other than football fans like signings and do this every single year). Not sure moving players out has that much bearing on it. Removing them from first team contention, sure, but we don't need to sell to buy.

We aren't going to be prevented from signing a couple of midfielders if we can't pie Price and Saville off.

Back