• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Yep, I would agree that is what we need (I think we'll get it too, and also I don't see why people are getting itchy other than football fans like signings and do this every single year). Not sure moving players out has that much bearing on it. Removing them from first team contention, sure, but we don't need to sell to buy.

We aren't going to be prevented from signing a couple of midfielders if we can't pie Price and Saville off.

We do need to sell Berra first though.

Looks like we may have to wait a bit longer for some new signings as a certain Mr. Mendes now has had an unexpected workload fall on his desk, thanks to CR7*.

* just in case it hasn't come across, this comment is drenched in sarcasm.

Not that difficult surely,conversation goes,
R,I want out of Real Madrid,sort something out Jorge.
J,no problem,wolves need a midfielder who can pass the ball and score a few,off you go

It would make his workload a lot simpler I think. Done deal probably.

Interesting and I thought the article was going somewhere, but just ended by pointing out we spent less on agents that other clubs.

David Conn's work is normally very good indeed but he doesn't have much of a story there. We know all this stuff.

Should be pointed out too that the £6m profit we made in 2015/16 was pretty much down to selling our best player in the middle of the season for £10m. A sale which continues to damage us to this day as in the 18 months since, our collection of strikers have only just about got into double figures between them.

Wolves could look to prise Mitchell Dijks away from Ajax, to strengthen their defence. They face competition from Birmingham City.

Some bloke on Twitter.

A left back! Was on loan at Norwich last season.

Interesting and I thought the article was going somewhere, but just ended by pointing out we spent less on agents that other clubs.

Like a lot of Guardian opinion pieces TBF.

E&S linking us to Alexandre Guedes as well. 23 year old striker from C.D. Aves.

Saw that about Guedes, looks like he could be very good.

Obligatory youtube video

Dijks Hause Roderick Silvio

An actual real life back 4.

Back