• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-2 Man City: Verdict Thread

That dive was the point at which I fell out with modern football. Sat their miserable for the rest of the game even when we scored the winner I was unhappy.
For me it was the disallowed goal v Leicester at Molineux.

I have seen some utter shite when at Molineux but that 2nd half is the most miserable I have ever been at a game.
It was a decline that had started ages ago but that one killed it.

I think it was Murphy that mentioned it on MOTD, but we don't moan enough anymore.

Why weren't Dawson, Sa, Lemina etc all in the ref's face after the Silva incident? City would have been, just look at the penalty they got from RAN last season (another fucking disgrace) we've gone from moaning too much with Neves as leader, to being too passive with refs with Kilman and Lemina.
What’s the point?

We moan and get nothing. We don’t moan and get nothing.

Neves & Mourinho used to do it all the time, never used to stop the refs fucking us over.
We don't know that do we? It might have been worse.

Every other club does it, we have stopped, it makes us an easy touch.

Look at how City always harangue the ref.

It's not so much from a "harangue the ref" perspective but I do think Coady's captaincy has been shown in retrospect to be underrated. We haven't been properly managed on field since he left. Neves was too emotional, Kilman has the personality of Ready Brek and it's impacted on Lemina's form.

Back