• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-2 Man City: Verdict Thread

If he survives that long a good chance he would be back here in August as our manager
what-is-wrong-with-you-zac.gif

I don't know if this has been mentioned previously but Richard Keyes has been reported as blasting Kavanagh for his 'shocking decision' in the build up to City's match winner.

"There's a glaring foul as Wolves build towards City's goal in the 93rd minute. Nunes fouls Guedes - tackles him from behind - catches him and brings him down.
If Wolves get that free-kick, they keep the ball and get a point. Chris Kavanagh waves play on. It was a shocking decision."

It was from the next passage of play that led to City's controversial winner.

Keith Hackett brought up the Guedes foul yesterday whilst discussing the incident that lead to City scoring and said that we should have had a free kick
Of course we should.

Nunes will have loved his involvement in all of that.

Of course we should.

Nunes will have loved his involvement in all of that.
Speaking of Nunes, a lot of City fans felt he changed the game when he came on and loved that he and Grealish shoved our boos down our throats, hate our tinpot club and hope we go down and that Wolverhampton is the worst town in the UK! Used to think they quite liked us!

"There's a glaring foul as Wolves build towards City's goal in the 93rd minute. Nunes fouls Guedes - tackles him from behind - catches him and brings him down.
If Wolves get that free-kick, they keep the ball
With him until this point...

Speaking of Nunes, a lot of City fans felt he changed the game when he came on and loved that he and Grealish shoved our boos down our throats, hate our tinpot club and hope we go down and that Wolverhampton is the worst town in the UK! Used to think they quite liked us!

Fuck them. They need to artificially engineer rivalries now so they can play make believe that they still support a football club.

I missed the match as I was recovering from surgery for a trimalleolar ankle break

Watching the highlights did not help my pain levels

Back