• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

German media reporting he's signed a three year deal.

Just seen a picture of him signing his contract with a Wolves shirt on the table, from his agencies Facebook page or something? Do we know if he's any good?

No one will ever pay £6m for Doc...nor will anyone ever say "you want him, that will be £6m please....not even on the 1st April.

Just seen a picture of him signing his contract with a Wolves shirt on the table, from his agencies Facebook page or something? Do we know if he's any good?

Are you able to link it?

I watched him a fair few times for Braunsweig last season as I follow Union, and he ripped Union apart in the game at the end of the season.

This is a market that says Andre Wisdom is worth 4.55m. I'm not putting anything out of the realm of possibility.

It is about as likely as me fucking Scarlett Johanssen while Kate Winslet bangs on the door demanding her turn

He's not going to play second fiddle again dude. This for me spells the end of Dom.

Btw. Does this signal the end of Big Dom ?
Not really. Since our full back options last season were Doherty, Coady, Iorfa & Saville it just means we don't have to rely on a midfielder to cover one side. Phil and Dom the right back options.

Back