• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

While presumably they would compete for the spot if Iorfa stays, I suspect Phil will be nominal first choice. Up to Dom to respond. We know he has the potential, now he's under pressure to perform.

Extra good news with this signing...frees Coady back up for a role in midfield. Top 6 here we come

Frees Coady up for an emotional return to Bramall Lane more like.

£6m please.

He couldn't even make himself first choice above a dodgy central midfielder! [emoji23]

That was more to do with the manager he was pleased to see the back of...he was perfectly fine against Stoke and Liverpool

He played second fiddle to a complete donkey last season soooooooooooooooooo......

Coady didn't let us down last season in fairness. He was in on merit as he was doing ok and it's been a long time since Dom showed any kind of consistent form in keeping with what he's capable of. However, we all know that Coady isn't a proper answer at all, never will be, whereas Dom at the top of his game is easily one of the top RBs at this level.

Need a proper left back, hopefully left footed. Centre mid or two and a striker. I reckon at least 2 of those three will be Mendes players.

Need a keeper too. Whatever you think of Ikeme, we can't have him being the only (semi)credible senior option here.

I don't live on that continent but if it means getting rid of Saville and Wallace, I'll drive them to London.

FL92 on Twitter seem to think we're in talks with Pienaar.

No chance, they could at least try when they're making stuff up.

Guess and stir are saying that we're after Josh Scowen from Barnsley on a free

Guess and stir are saying that we're after Josh Scowen from Barnsley on a free

A busy player like Jonathan Hogg for Huddersfield. Not spectacular but a solid player and more of a worker with average technique that likes to recycle the ball. An upgrade on Jack Price if you like. I'm not sure he's much better than Price or Evans to be honest.

Back