• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

If Nuno takes no prisoners as suggested by Lycan and Neill Collins' blog then if anybody did start acting the dick it sounds like he'd squash it.

...and a squashed dick is very unpleasant.

If Nuno think he is captain material, make him captain..

All sounds very promising hopefully a few in this week, I echo the sentiment that if Doc,Batth,Edwards etc.. Don't like it they can lump it. I hear Portsmouth are after some players...

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I can't see Edwards being an arse, just not him...same with Batth.

And Facebook. Which proves my point in Batth being a complete arse that can't take criticism.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Or he has better things to do than read bollocks from a cyber mong...

I'm pretty sure it was Batth who made a couple of thinly veiled tweets about Jackett when Wallace went out to Millwall.

Wasn't it Batth who made the alleged comment regarding the foreign players having no heart? Sounds a bit Karl Henry to me trying to protect himself when he knows his place is under threat.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

That was just stuff said in the dressing room after a shit performance by the team. As with everything certain things were added as it went down the lines of ITK's. So a player who was underfire from fans went from doing bog standard rant in dressing room to being a racist fuckwit. It wasn't a case of being an arse, it was a case of players doing what they should do in the changing room rather than sulking and hiding.

What did Baath imply?

Wallace had Tweeted about excited to join Millwall and Batth and Nathan Byrne made comments about could he be powerful and he didn't get a game here because he didn't run 18k per game. At the time Kennys favourite word was power and running round lots is obviously an accusation aimed at Edwards.

Byrne was, is and forever will be a fucking nobody but Batth as captain taking swipes at his manager on Twitter was far from pleasant.

But again depends which way to you take it. For all we know all the players took the piss using the Power thing and the Tweet was just a light hearted jab. Easy to jump on something when the context isn't known.
Also at the time Wolves were shit hot on players with out of line Tweeting (ask Lee Evans) and they publically bollocked them and nothing with happened with Batth.

But again depends which way to you take it. For all we know all the players took the piss using the Power thing and the Tweet was just a light hearted jab. Easy to jump on something when the context isn't know.
Also at the time Wolves were $#@! hot on players with out of line Tweeting (ask Lee Evans) and they publically bollocked them and nothing with happened with Batth.

I took it as more of an in joke than anything else.

Any idea when we're signing woderwick then?

Iorfa liking Wolves tweet that Lambert had left was pretty funny. Quickly amended though.

Linked with Speroni.

No chance, he doesn't want to leave Palace, he's perfectly happy there doing a bit of coaching and not playing. He's also 38 and has barely played in two years.

Back