• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

He's fucking class. Even more unrealistic than the Talisca rumours last year.

Ha. Oh dear! Apologies, Alan.
All good, just had me a bit confused.

Someone last week said we'd be almost surely signing Salvatore Agra, who plays the same position as Jota. That is far more likely IMO, but I'm very wary of signing anyone from CD Nacional this season.

All good, just had me a bit confused.

Someone last week said we'd be almost surely signing Salvatore Agra, who plays the same position as Jota. That is far more likely IMO, but I'm very wary of signing anyone from CD Nacional this season.
Understandably so, my fault entirely.

Concur with Lycan though, no chance of it happening.

Does say 'could go' after preseason with Benfica. Sounds like pure speculation to me. Quick look on Transfermkt says he's a Mendes client so maybe a bit of a lazy 2+2=5643541684516684

Currently on international duty with Portugal under 20 squad.

Not surprised as Mendes is his agent. We will get this all summer. If it happens it happens, doesn't bother me one bit

Nahhh. Have hope Kenny. Surely people won't vote for more austerity.

You have a record on the last 2 votes of getting it right against what the majority on here are saying...so for the 1st time EVER I hope you are right.

Anyway, back to football bollocks....

Just watching the under 20's World Cup final. We could do a lot worse than making a loan/permanent move for Adalberto Peñaranda front Watford. Seems like a real talent. Should be available as he's been loaned out all over the place, but at 20 years old, surely he'd want to settle somewhere and get regular games?

Looks quick, technically brilliant and has an eye for goal.

He isn't with Watford as he can't get a work permit.

That's weird. Watford own him though?

Either way, decent talent.

Back