• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

All sounds like decent business right there.
I keep imagining how our transfers would have panned out with Lambert in charge and shudder!

I presume Miranda plays either right wing, right wing or right midfield...

Miranda... Miranda rights...

Oh, fuck off!

I presume Miranda plays either right wing, right wing or right midfield...

Miranda... Miranda rights...

Oh, fuck off!

I was assuming he falls over every 10 minutes or so in a slapstick fashion, and around 3 million people inexplicably laugh.

According to the Birmingham Mail we're looking at Jackson Irvine.

There's some absolute bellend on Twitter who has seemingly made it his mission this summer to troll Wolves fans with fake rumours (step aside, Agent Dave... Mark Ford is in town).

In the last 2 days he has linked us (with some certainty) to Diogo Joto and Zakaria Bakkali :icon_lol:

He's repeating the speculative HITC articles. Being fair Jota is surely no chance but the other lad hardly played last year and is known to Nuno so a loan is a possibility.

A bit more of a left field rumour but apparently we're going head to head with Huddersfield over free agent right back Phil Ofuso-Ayeh.

He's repeating the speculative HITC articles. Being fair Jota is surely no chance but the other lad hardly played last year and is known to Nuno so a loan is a possibility.

If there's any truth in Zakaria Bakkali (which there won't be), FIFA career mode playing Wolves fans will be rejoicing.

#wonderkid

If there's any truth in Zakaria Bakkali (which there won't be), FIFA career mode playing Wolves fans will be rejoicing.

#wonderkid

I'd much, much rather have Joto than him if we're talking fanciful rumours which have absolutely no chance of happening.

#wonderkid

More left wingers than the sodding politics thread in here. We don't need anymore wingers we've already got 4!

More left wingers than the sodding politics thread in here. We don't need anymore wingers we've already got 4!

I thought you'd be giving us a gushing verdict on Jackson Irvine now we've been linked with him again :D

I'd much, much rather have Joto than him if we're talking fanciful rumours which have absolutely no chance of happening.
Do you mean Jota?

Back