• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Bebe makes Nazon look good.... We won't sign him. As for Weimann I just don't see where he would fit in, we have far better wing options with Graham and Zyro coming back and unless it's a front 2 he's pretty ineffective.

Still I had fun watching the Bebe highlights Vids very funny

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't dismiss the chances of Bebe joining. It could happen.

I'l freely admit I haven't watched him (not that I remember anyway) since he left United. However he was SO shit for them that I can't have my mind changed very easily, I use the phrase "competition winner" quite a lot and that was him all over. Didn't even look League Two standard.

I'l freely admit I haven't watched him (not that I remember anyway) since he left United. However he was SO $#@! for them that I can't have my mind changed very easily, I use the phrase "competition winner" quite a lot and that was him all over. Didn't even look League Two standard.

Reading a bit about his bio you aren't too far away. He was spotted playing in a homeless football competition and in a really short space of time ended up at man utd on silly money. I could easily see how that could be a head fuck

I'm always down for a redemption story. I'd have him.

We don't need him though. Even if Costa were to be sold (I'm not sure he will be) we have Marshall and Zyro to play on the right as well as MGW.

I'd prefer Assombalonga but wouldn't object to buying him for Weimann money

I'm pretty sure ending up Man Utd had nothing to do with his football ability. Didn't Fergie admit he'd never seen him play? That was one of the dodgiest deals ever.

Jeez, with some of the crap weve watched id definitely take Bebe.
Comfortable on the ball with both feet,physical, can take players on and not afraid to shoot.

A certain Mendes client who happens to be a center half has announced he's leaving a certain Spanish club after ten years...

Mendes son in law linked with Wolves in portuguese newspapers.

Quality crossing guaranteed!

Timmy tweeting he expects the Miranda transfer to go through in the next week.

Also saying Bebe on the radar and EEL to Sheff Utd and Lonergan is a gonna.

Also saying Bebe on the radar and EEL to Sheff Utd and Lonergan is a gonna.

Apparently Lonners was about to sign a new deal but he couldn't keep hold of the pen.

EEL to Sheff Utd and Lonergan is a gonna.

tenor.gif

Lonners wants to move back to the North West apparently....Salford, Northwich or Stalybridge looking for a backup keeper?

Back