• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

That crossing video is awful but he's not anywhere near that bad now. I've seen him a couple of times this season and he wasn't terrible but he wasn't great either. He did have a good season the time before that when he was on loan at Vallecano. I wouldn't want us to sign him especially when we've got the wide options we have but i doubt many have seen him play since his time at Utd and would be basing any judgement on that.

I certainly haven't seen him since those heady days - but he looked totally devoid of any footballing ability whatsoever!

There are numerous "highlight" vids but virtually all of them he looks dreadful. Go get him Kev!
Going for the Kev line but he is a Mendes player so you won't be able to pin this one on the big man this time.

I think we'll be resigned to the odd Bebe whilst Mendes helps us out. If he signs he signs, I don't think it necessarily means first choice.

I think we'll be resigned to the odd Bebe whilst Mendes helps us out. If he signs he signs, I don't think it necessarily means first choice.
An Ola John per season is likely.

He'd undoubtedly be a shit signing but you have to take these types of players when you're in with Mendes. For every Ola John or Bebe there's a Costa or Cavaleiro.

If we sign him he wont play for 6 months and then end up on loan somewhere else.

Might well be paper talk though, linking the likes of Bebe with Wolves is an easy rumour to make up.

Only positive to this transfer is that we could rename him 'Babbie'.

Going for the Kev line but he is a Mendes player so you won't be able to pin this one on the big man this time.
It would be tragic if we didn't have something to blame him for, perhaps we will sign JOS and get this witch hunt back on track!

It would be tragic if we didn't have something to blame him for, perhaps we will sign JOS and get this witch hunt back on track!
We signed Ryan Bennett to ensure people can still complain about the Kevster for another 12 months.

We signed Ryan Bennett to ensure people can still complain about the Kevster for another 12 months.
If he turns out to be decent we can claim it was Lambert's doing to avoid any unnecessary embarrassment :)

I think we'll be safe on that score, he isn't decent.

I said I feared Wolves becoming a basket case of a club, not spending 1.5m on Weimann but instead on Bebe confirms my fears. The Fosun group are secret Baggies.

I said I feared Wolves becoming a basket case of a club, not spending 1.5m on Weimann but instead on Bebe confirms my fears. The Fosun group are secret Baggies.
1. He's not that good
2. We haven't

Back