• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Most will probably be happy to soon hear who has signed for Millwall. And hopefully now happier that we gave him a new contract.

I could live with Almeida and Silvio as our fullbacks, hope that ones true although it wouldn't be good news for Iorfa with Silvio and Almeida preffering RB.

Just some fan account on twitter. I thought we'd given a German right back a medical.

We have got a perfectly good right back in Iorfa, maybe we should get him playing instead. Along with Silvio they should be at the top level in this division.

It's a bloody left back we need as we don't have one.

Yeah, just seen the link is from a Benfica fans Twitter account.

2c284a7c89ae404803183db91920d963ae428f34fa6cd6c582819181524cf76d.jpg

Silvio is on the EFL published released list.

Silvio is on the EFL published released list.

Must not want to spend another season in sunny Wolverhampton. Can't blame him really. I see Vurnon Anita has been released by Newcastle, would think he's on significant money but a solid mdifielder/ right back at this level you would think.

Must not want to spend another season in sunny Wolverhampton.

Spending money on the pitch instead of a comfy couch for the treatment room...DAMN YOU FOSUN. How can we expect to keep players if we don't look after their needs

(gutted he will no longer be a Wolves player even if I did see him just the 3 times)

Diogo Gonçalves is being linked again on portuguese newspapers. Very talented guy. I actually think he is more a forward than a winger. Doesnt want to stay at B team and has no place on the first team. Scored a massive goal in U-20 world cup quarter finals.

Newspapers talk about a 1 year deal with no purchase option.

Diogo Gonçalves is being linked again on portuguese newspapers. Very talented guy. I actually think he is more a forward than a winger. Doesnt want to stay at B team and has no place on the first team. Scored a massive goal in U-20 world cup quarter finals.

Newspapers talk about a 1 year deal with no purchase option.

Got no problem with loans if it helps us get promoted.

\0/
May the transfer floodgates open!

One hour since Roderick and no one has signed! Booooo #FosunOut

Back