• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton 2-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I'd hate to be in trouble while having a scrap with you idiots behind me. Never f'kin satisfied, never pleased, never nothing. Never seen such a negative forum ever before. Have you looked at who we've played this season???? F'kin idiots the lot of you.

You've got some bollocks on you calling people idiots with the glaring punctuation error in your username :ROFLMAO:

Interested to know how satisfied we should be with 2 points from 9 games, mind.

And of course the extensive list of teams who have stayed up since 1995/96 with that start. I imagine the drummer from Def Leppard wouldn't need all his fingers to count them.

Interested to know how satisfied we should be with 2 points from 9 games, mind.

And of course the extensive list of teams who have stayed up since 1995/96 with that start. I imagine the drummer from Def Leppard wouldn't need all his fingers to count them.
When we get 27 from the next 9, il be extremely satisfied

Can't argue with that, Semedo was excellent today
I didn't think Cunha was as bad as being made out either, however because he tries things when it doesn't come off he looks a bit shit.

But he should have had an assist for Doyle, scored and ripped Veltman a new arsehole numerous times.

I didn't think Cunha was as bad as being made out either, however because he tries things when it doesn't come off he looks a bit shit.

But he should have had an assist for Doyle, scored and ripped Veltman a new arsehole numerous times.
Struggled in the first half as he had very little options. Looked better with Sarabia on.

He looked a bit shit quite often though. “Trying things that don’t come off” repeatedly makes is starting to be a problem.

I'd hate to be in trouble while having a scrap with you idiots behind me. Never f'kin satisfied, never pleased, never nothing. Never seen such a negative forum ever before. Have you looked at who we've played this season???? F'kin idiots the lot of you.
😘Ⓜ️🍑

Back