• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton 2-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

He's saying he thinks he made a mistake? In a normal walk of life that's a quality, not something to be criticised?

Jesus...I don't know what's worse this season; it being a probable slow relegation death for us, or having it soundtracked by your constant smug contrary mary responses to every post on every thread 💀 have a day off FFS

Nah, I think pointing out when someone is being annoying is pretty mild and fair game. There's worse on here daily.

People do it to Glasgow every time he posts and no one white knights him.

Nah, I think pointing out when someone is being annoying is pretty mild and fair game. There's worse on here daily.

People do it to Glasgow every time he posts and no one white knights him.

Glasgo(w) frequently indulges in Love Thy Neighbour style racism, once said he never wanted to see Willy Boly play for us again because he vaguely smiled after we lost a game and spent last Sunday telling people to fuck off while clearly smashed off his tits, for a start.

They aren't the same thing.

I'm allowed my own definition of what's annoying without it being given to me 👍

It's more the piling on of abuse without even adding an argument that sits badly for me. Don't think you've done that.

If you think he's annoying that is up to you. Bear in mind he was trying to argue with me about Olofinjana in 2006 :D

It's more the piling on of abuse without even adding an argument that sits badly for me. Don't think you've done that.

If you think he's annoying that is up to you. Bear in mind he was trying to argue with me about Olofinjana in 2006 :D

I can't agree that saying someone posts in a smug and contrary way constantly constitutes abuse.

If I was adding arguments too I'd be here all night as he's scattershotted counter-arguments to about half a dozen different innocuous comments from other posters just on this thread. Hard to keep up with that.

To me, that makes a thread pretty hard to read and I expressed that in what I consider mild terms. No drama!

I can't agree that saying someone posts in a smug and contrary way constantly constitutes abuse.

If I was adding arguments too I'd be here all night as he's scattershotted counter-arguments to about half a dozen different innocuous comments from other posters just on this thread. Hard to keep up with that.

To me, that makes a thread pretty hard to read and I expressed that in what I consider mild terms. No drama!

As I say mate, you're not the problem here. Caught in the crossfire.

Back