• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - Watford 2 a full blooded contest verdict thread

Based on no specific data other than a personal hunch, I continue to believe that Dicko is carrying/recovering from an injury, rather than being dropped. By all accounts his movement etc last weekend was limited (for him). He's struggled back from injuries before, so I suspect we're being very patient with him.

I believe the same can be suggested for Golbourne too, but as I say, this is speclation.

Agree with you on this. I think we are being (very) protective of Dicko and Golbourne at the moment.

On Doyle, he was fine when he came on yesterday and was involved in a positive manner.

Well just in case they were unsure if we were unhappy with the actions of the cheating cuntsack, Jack Price made sure they knew just minutes after the game restarted

That is still my favourite moment of the game to be honest!

Shouldn't be smiling about it but fuck it. Loved that he also got high 5's from everyone before they took the free kick.

So a good match performance, first goal and a dose of retribution....motm for me

The folk behind me didn't think so. They spent most of the game calling him a fucking idiot....they also labelled McDonald, VLP, Afobe, Batth, Doherty Tommy K & Stearman the same, so they may just be dumb fucks.

The folk behind me didn't think so. They spent most of the game calling him a $#@!ing idiot....they also labelled McDonald, VLP, Afobe, Batth, Doherty Tommy K & Stearman the same, so they may just be dumb $#@!s.

Let's hope they don't come back, we don't need that sort of support

Let's hope they don't come back, we don't need that sort of support

Each to their own. Personally the way they are at a game is not for me as I just don't get having to be full on negative. Especially in a game where we playing quite well.

Got a bit nasty towards the end on Saturday, so it was good to see our young players aren't afraid to mix it a bit if needed.

Got a bit nasty towards the end on Saturday, so it was good to see our young players aren't afraid to mix it a bit if needed.

It was indeed. However it shouldn't of come to our players needing to stick up for themselves. The referee lost it by keeping his cards in his pocket till the 80th minute. I honestly thought he had forgot them. Allowing Watford to kick lumps out of VLP all game was a mistake. An early card would of calmed them down

Anyone else seen the footage of Doherty stamping on the Watford player? I only saw it once and couldnt decide if it was deliberate or not. Definitely stands on him and was looking straight down at Forestieri's leg but it was a bit of a scrum so hard to tell for sure. Watford fans seem pretty outraged about it.

Watford fans seem pretty outraged about it.

That's just a set of fans trying to ignore the actions of their cheating fuckwit by being angry about something that isn't very clear.

Anyone else seen the footage of Doherty stamping on the Watford player? I only saw it once and couldnt decide if it was deliberate or not. Definitely stands on him and was looking straight down at Forestieri's leg but it was a bit of a scrum so hard to tell for sure. Watford fans seem pretty outraged about it.

Where abouts in the game was that Lyco?
Is it on any of the highlights?
Also...
From the goalcam, I'm really surprised their keeper didn't save the 2nd goal, you can clearly see the ball coming towards him and if he'd have moved his head about 18 inches to his left, he could have headed the fucking thing clear! As it was he got his wimpy limp hand to it, so poor effort from him.

I'm not sure the stamp is deliberate but Doherty has form for his temper and looks a right obnoxious twat to boot.

I'm not sure the stamp is deliberate but Doherty has form for his temper and looks a right obnoxious twat to boot.

At the moment of stamping, he is being dragged away by a Watford player. So, fook knows if he meant it or not.

At the moment of stamping, he is being dragged away by a Watford player. So, fook knows if he meant it or not.

Difficult to tell as he's clearly looking at Forrestieri when he stamps on him but does get pulled off balance by the Watford player so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Back