• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - Watford 2 a full blooded contest verdict thread

Late to the party here but I thought we played pretty well, definitely two points dropped in the end. Henry as the 10 worked ok and gave us a much better footballer in there. We always look better when Price is playing. Not sure on the 3/10 ratings for Doyle, he actually did more in that 10 minutes than he did in most of his starts in L1.

Two bad goals to be conceding - Doherty playing Vydra on for the first (he actually played ok otherwise, no good if you cost the team a goal though) and Kuszczak has to take better charge of the situation on the second. Disappointing to lose goals to straight balls right down the middle.

Still plenty of points there for the taking, think we need all six from the next two.

Being heard tomorrow.

Wolves submitting video evidence tomorrow as well to back up the written appeal.

Absolutely shocking highlights.

Not sure what else you were expecting from "minute highlights" tbh. I suppose they could have crammed more in and sped it up Benny Hill style.

We seem to have stopped putting up 3-5 minute highlight videos on YouTube - a retrograde step from us in terms of social media, presumably as no-one subscribes to crappy Wolves player any more. I'd much rather have the proper videos up and do away with Goal/Fan Cam which offer pretty much nothing of any interest.

Pretty silly that the ref's opinion comes into this at all. Just look at the tape and it's clear what happens.

From what I have heard the referee will be standing by his decision to send off Sako.

From what I have heard the referee will be standing by his decision to send off Sako.

In that case he should be sacked for gross incompetence (in the first place) and stupidity (in the review of video evidence)

Pathetic, incompetent cheating nob

Back