• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-1 Tottenham: Verdict Thread

Up to 11th with Palace losing at home.

Full marks to the idiot pair in front of me who left at 1-1. Nice work.
I'm just glad we mounted our late comeback this week and not Newcastle...

Cross Country trains cancelled my train home (20:42) meaning I had to catch the earlier one (19:41)...

I left the South Bank promptly at 19:30 meaning I missed nearly ten minutes at the end of the match!

I'm just glad we mounted our late comeback this week and not Newcastle...

Cross Country trains cancelled my train home (20:42) meaning I had to catch the earlier one (19:41)...

I left the South Bank promptly at 19:30 meaning I missed nearly ten minutes at the end of the match!

Decent wheels to get to the station in 11 minutes!

I thought it was going to be one of those 'brave defeat, we had plenty of the ball but just didn't create enough genuine opportunity' verdicts, but wowzers. Think that's what you call a bloody good substitution!

What a touch and finish for the equaliser, it's so difficult to the pace off the ball and pop it up like that and a lovely clean volley. And the carry on attacking after that goal was incredibly brave tbh, and I guess to quote big Ange..."it's who we are mate".

There's obviously a lot to be frustrated on individually but we'll leave that for another day, it'll all have been said before and I'm sure it'll be said again.

So I'll just leave it at good performance, top drawer mentality, excellent management and a sensational result

Had terrible wifi connection and mainly followed the game via a poorly loaded text version of the live thread. Very good to hear Sarabia contributed.

Well, what can you say about that?!
I think we just about deserved the win, though Spurs had lots of the ball and I the second half had a really good spell of pressure (albeit no shot on target).

I thought Bellegarde was poor today, provided no support for Semedo, who frequently got forward to find no one near him for a simple pass (and no one in the box for a cross). Also, his corners today 🤢

I'd have made changes much earlier but, GON proved himself right with his timings and that goal by Sarabia is easily goal of the month and will be a contender for goal of the season.

Lemina Motm for me, though I thought Joao Gomes was superb as well.

Nah.

First touch was better, but Neves' volley was much better.

Back