• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - 1 QPR - Verdict Thread

Thats the sad thing about the phone in, its become a Talksport-esque attempt to wind people up to get them to call in.

Thats the sad thing about the phone in, its become a Talksport-esque attempt to wind people up to get them to call in.

I’d rather listen to talksport than the phone in when it’s on at least Adrian Durham has the ability to back up his arguments and be fair to him he’s praised us numerous times this season and didn’t question the usual nonsense ie no championship experience or can’t cope in winter.

I’d rather listen to talksport than the phone in when it’s on at least Adrian Durham has the ability to back up his arguments and be fair to him he’s praised us numerous times this season and didn’t question the usual nonsense ie no championship experience or can’t cope in winter.

I haven't listened to Talksport for ages, and even then it was just Colin Murray. Is Gough still on with Durham? That was always half of my issue with it.

I haven't listened to Talksport for ages, and even then it was just Colin Murray. Is Gough still on with Durham? That was always half of my issue with it.

Yep and he’s still an annoying pain in the arse unless he’s talking about cricket.

I like listening to Durham and Goughy on the way home and I'm a Franksy fan too. Its that idiot Rego who really winds me up.

As said, the Viĺla thing seems to have stemmed from there with idiot Wolves fans predicting Premier League titles and Champions League in the next couple of years and Villa fans in turn retaliating

It seems some need a rivalry to make them tick, we are so far away at the top that there is nobody around us. So, some have invented a rivalry with Villa, that wasn't ever there.

I went to school in Walsall, there were lots of lads there from Streetly/Sutton Coldfield which is Villa territory, so they've always been rivals to an extent for me, even if we didn't play them very much until I was in my 20s. I just dislike them less than Albion or Blues. I dislike Steve Bruce wherever he is.

ION, the E&S say the FA are looking at the Jota incident from near the end. Was it Robinson? I'm going to blame him anyway because he's a cunt.

ION, the E&S say the FA are looking at the Jota incident from near the end. Was it Robinson? I'm going to blame him anyway because he's a cunt.

Yeah it was him, the video on twitter makes it clear he was a complete cunt.

That said I fully expect the FA to do fuck all, because of lack of evidence / something about the referee [now Frank is no longer on here its not as much fun ranting about refs :( ]

Yeah it was him, the video on twitter makes it clear he was a complete cunt.

That said I fully expect the FA to do fuck all, because of lack of evidence / something about the referee [now Frank is no longer on here its not as much fun ranting about refs :( ]

Where's Frank gone?

I was looking right at that and thought it was a superb challenge at the time! Jota didn't complain about it and he normally would do if he thinks he was fouled

Yeah, I thought it was a good tackle at the time. Clearly wasn't though, the way the ball stops is deceptive. Onuoha doesn't touch it.

Can see why the ref didn't give it though. Also guessing he was quite far away as that chance came from Ruddy collecting a QPR long throw (wouldn't trust the lino on that side of the pitch either, he was fooking clueless all game)

Can see why the ref didn't give it though. Also guessing he was quite far away as that chance came from Ruddy collecting a QPR long throw (wouldn't trust the lino on that side of the pitch either, he was fooking clueless all game)

The same goon who gave the corner when Douglas was kicked over and stood on.

Totally bottled another corner decision as well. Ref couldn't really see, he had an unimpeded view and yet stood holding his flag as if it were a pneumatic drill. Then agreed with the ref when he just guessed and gave a corner. Gutless officiating.

Missed Washington's handball when he went through on goal near the end too.

Yep. Same goon that was had a clear view when Coady kicked the ball against Smith and it went out but he didn't know if it was a goal kick or a corner so waited for the ref (40 yards away and behind a crowd of players) to decide.

He's a mouthy prick of the highest order, just stirs up shite so idiots get on their phones to the station. He should be completely ignored.

He's a mouthy prick of the highest order, just stirs up $#@!e so idiots get on their phones to the station. He should be completely ignored.

Rather listen to an honest opinion than party line towing by Jim White and Alan Brazil to keep there mates happy.

Back