• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - 1 QPR - Verdict Thread

if they saw no reason to punish Robinson, then Jota must have 'dived' !!! Action against him instead ?

I think there is a slight push but nothing that drastic, trouble is we're all going on Nokia 3310 camera footage from The Southbank, looks worse then it probably was.

I think there is a slight push but nothing that drastic, trouble is we're all going on Nokia 3310 camera footage from The Southbank, looks worse then it probably was.

It was right in front of me and a clear red, penalty. Not surprised by the FA's decision mind, the spineless dicks

How have they not given it? Only way is them saying it could have been a push into his chest, not clearly a hit in the face/neck? Don't get that.

It was right in front of me and a clear red, penalty. Not surprised by the FA's decision mind, the spineless dicks

If there is no clear video of it though they have little choice. They cannot rely on a fans phone camera from 1 angle for the evidence. It needed the WolvesTV cameras to be focused on it but they would have been following the ball rather than sticking on Jota.

If there is no clear video of it though they have little choice. They cannot rely on a fans phone camera from 1 angle for the evidence. It needed the WolvesTV cameras to be focused on it but they would have been following the ball rather than sticking on Jota.

Goal cam?

Goal cam?

That one would work unless the keepers ass was blocking the view. You would presume the FA would have asked Wolves if they had any footage of the incident

We may have said no so he can play against our rivals - they have villa and derby in the next 5 games

Back