• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him from the brief bits I've seen but again not a patch on the three Portuguese lads who are all roughly the same age. I also think Vinagre will be our Gareth Bale and be moved forward at some point and Bowen isn't as good as him either.

Glad someone else has said that - when Vinagre scored that goal at Burton he absolutely remidned me of Bale

We have several players on loan at the moment, and what priority should Wolves give to their permanent signing in January or the summer?

My list in order of those that I can remember, would be

Jota
Bonatini
Boly
Vinagre
N'Diaye

These would cost quite a lot, but we have seen how good they are and I can't imagine our squad without them, esp. Jota and Bonatini. I also think we have missed Boly since his injury.

So will Fosun splash the cash again in January to make some or all of these permanent and/or will Mendes supply some more loans for us to try? I think we are allowed 8 loanees at the Club with 5 on the team sheet on matchdays.

Makes financial sense to sign Jota and Bonatini as they are both worth way more than the price we've pre-agreed with their parent club. So even if we sign them, don't go up and they end up leaving in the summer, we'd make money on the deal.

Felix Orn Fridriksson. 18 year old Icelandic LB on trail with the U23's.

Ah, our stellar record with Icelandic players.

Ivar Ingimarsson
Joey Gudjonsson
Eggert Jonsson
Björn Bergmann Sigurdarson
Jon Dadi Bödvarsson

We might get one right eventually.

Ivar Ingimarsson
Joey Gudjonsson
Eggert Jonsson
Jon Dadi Bödvarsson

No we won't. Unless its a wing back!

Found myself watching Dutch highlights last night and who popped up with two goals but Locadia - hell's teeth he looked good. If the players we bring in during the January window are of that calibre then we can all look forward to Premiership football next season

Ivar Ingimarsson
Joey Gudjonsson
Eggert Jonsson
Jon Dadi Bödvarsson

To be fair Ingimarsson, was only a failure due to do the ineptitude of the then manager, playing him in the wrong position

He was brilliant for Brentford hence we signed him but as Glasgow said Dave Jones ruined him along with many other players, he then went onto to have a pretty decent career at Reading.

I didn't say he was a rubbish player. Didn't work here though did it.

I didn't say he was a rubbish player. Didn't work here though did it.

No, I have a friend (yes I know I do have a few), who Supports Brentford, and used to go mad about Jones not playing him correctly, have to say he was proven right when he went to reading.
I liked Jones for 1 season, from then on the guy was a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back