• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The formation he used at the start of 02/03 was palpable nonsense. Kennedy injured? Don't play Cooper then, who's more than comfortable playing on the left. No, play 4-1-3-2 in a stupid lopsided way which means Lee Naylor is the only bloke we have down the left hand side (feel free to then drop Naylor because he can't patrol the entire 100 yards of the park on his own), and park Ingimarsson in front of the back four for no reason and with seemingly no instruction, meaning you still have to leave out one of Ince, Cameron or Rae. Idiocy.

Found myself watching Dutch highlights last night and who popped up with two goals but Locadia - hell's teeth he looked good. If the players we bring in during the January window are of that calibre then we can all look forward to Premiership football next season

The Mexican striker at PSV Hirving Lozano looks the better player.

I'm hoping we move for Ze Luis of Spartak. Won't come cheap but is probably more likely than someone like Aboubakar (or even Marega who has also become a Porto mainstay this year).

Apparently were interested in a young striker from West brom

Wolves' new Scandanavian scouting network, and their Chinese owners, could give them the advantage in the chase for QPR and Fulham target Saman Ghoddos, says Danny Owen.

He plays for Ostersunds in Sweden managed by Graham Potter and has scored 15 goals and has 9 assists in 2017. They want at least £4.6m for the Iranian striker.

Wolves' new Scandanavian scouting network, and their Chinese owners, could give them the advantage in the chase for QPR and Fulham target Saman Ghoddos, says Danny Owen.

He plays for Ostersunds in Sweden managed by Graham Potter and has scored 15 goals and has 9 assists in 2017. They want at least £4.6m for the Iranian striker.
Very good technical player..a bit like Jota for me..

Danny Owen is one of the HITC gimps who usually writes articles littered with inaccuracies, fallacies and outright lies. I wouldn't read too muc into it.

I listen to a podcast that covers Allsvenskan and Tippeligaen and they rave about Ghoddos.

If he's played in Sweden there shouldn't be any worries about a cold night in Preston...

João Carvalho has been linked to an England transfer for some days now. He is not getting any play time thanks to our idiotic manager and the orders to play Mendes crap instead.

In Benfica forum people say it may be Wolves.

PS: seems like it made uk newspapers aswell.
PS2: João is the biggest talent produced in the academy for a very long time. Imo better than Renato, Guedes, Lindelof etc. At his level maybe only Semedo who has you know is in the starting 11 of FC Barcelona.

Ronaldo is Mendes. He is not crap either is he?

Apart from obviously having great players, Mendes also has what we call ,"comission" players who, yes, are a pile of crap and are just used to move around from club to club and get paid by his fellow club chairmans. We have a ton of those here if you are interested.

Yeah, you lot are really having a bad season so far, playing all that "Mendes crap"...

:coffee1:

Yeah, you lot are really having a bad season so far, playing all that "Mendes crap"...

:coffee1:

They are really... Benfica will not be satisfied with being 3rd in the league behind Porto and Sporting Lisbon

They're 5 points off the top. It's not as if Sporting and Porto are mugs they should be beating.

Forgive me, I have a hard time being sympathetic to any fan of a side that is currently 8-2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back