• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vinagre is class for the record. Potential to be a great no.1 before long so hope we sign him

I think Vinagre is class for the record. Potential to be a great no.1 before long so hope we sign him

Nah, Ruddy is fine in his position for now.

Whatever that means.

505b320357fb2c7f8acdaaf1b1010443.png

He looks like he'd do well - strong, holds the ball up well, skilful, likes running with the ball à la Jota, has a decent shot on him, takes free kicks and pens. Nice bit of skill around 2 minutes on this where he rolls the ball under his foot to get past three defenders and then nutmegs the fourth ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRNsN19KfNs

Report on the Mix we had a deal agreed in the summer incpersonal terms but they suddenly decided they wanted to up the price by 5m.

Milan or Molineux?

Inter Milan are tracking Manchester City midfielder Brahim Diaz, 18. (Tuttosport via TalkSport)

pffffffft

"Chelsea and Liverpool are set to swoop for Porto star Ruben Neves"

He looks like he'd do well - strong, holds the ball up well, skilful, likes running with the ball à la Jota, has a decent shot on him, takes free kicks and pens. Nice bit of skill around 2 minutes on this where he rolls the ball under his foot to get past three defenders and then nutmegs the fourth ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRNsN19KfNs

Not going to get in instead of Jota, Cav or Costa though. Think I'd rather have Afobe to compete with Bonatini too.

Thoughts on Jarrod Bowen of Hull City, not seen much but have been impressed. One for the future.

Thoughts on Jarrod Bowen of Hull City, not seen much but have been impressed. One for the future.

I like him from the brief bits I've seen but again not a patch on the three Portuguese lads who are all roughly the same age. I also think Vinagre will be our Gareth Bale and be moved forward at some point and Bowen isn't as good as him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back