• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton 1-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Spent the afternoon flicking between channels on the firestick trying to get a stream that didn't keep buffering so saw very little of the game but felt awful losing to that village idiot so great when I refreshed this page to see we had equalised then another week, another debut goal to get the massive 3 points. 5 points clear of the drop zone now and feeling that anything is possible under the brilliant Senor Lop. Onto Bournemouth next saturday and hopefully we can do them too for a wonderful triple of victories. Lovely finish for Joao Gomes for the winner. Magnificent!
had the same problem, every site i tried kept buffering. so fucking annoying as i missed the winning goal

Theres an interview in the Birmingham mail where JL says the ref told him that because lemina was the third player to run up and protest he got booked.
You’re joking!? That’s fucking ridiculous then

Great result in the end but think we may have got lucky with JWP making a total hash of 2 free kicks in great positions.
Also hate us not playing in our proper colours. Is it a contractual issue ?

Not a chance that ref speaks French.

Caught him telling our players to "fuck off" more than once, the dimwit.
Fairly sure lemina does speak English…

But if what’s been said in the interview is true, then yeah, embarrassing

Fairly sure lemina does speak English…

But if what’s been said in the interview is true, then yeah, embarrassing
Tongue partially in cheek, but tbh if I was a non-captain I'd never speak to a ref in their native language.

Tongue partially in cheek, but tbh if I was a non-captain I'd never speak to a ref in their native language.
Let’s hope refs aren’t bright enough to be multi-lingual, although, the majority in UK can just about speak English

Great result in the end but think we may have got lucky with JWP making a total hash of 2 free kicks in great positions.
Also hate us not playing in our proper colours. Is it a contractual issue ?
Luck or shit tactical instructions

Tbh if Mings cleared the ball like Dawson did for their goal we'd all laugh. Massive result, small performance, the former is all that really matters.

I'm not a fan of some of the victimhood on the matchday thread. There isn't a conspiracy the ref and refs in general are shit. They aren't looking to do us over, that's just silly

Kilman maintains his xBrainfart at 1.0 he's gotta go Fransky.

Brilliant result. Proper resilience and running through walls for one another.

I'm convinced years to come refs will be embroiled in a spot fixing scandal. Nothing specific to Wolves, just in general.

Lop fucked up first half, not arrogant, stupid or blind enough to own it and try and rectify it. That two bit gnome of a predecessor would have thrown the towel in at 1-0 much less down to ten. Lemina would have been under the bus post match. This is togetherness we haven't seen in ages.

Tbh if Mings cleared the ball like Dawson did for their goal we'd all laugh. Massive result, small performance, the former is all that really matters.

I'm not a fan of some of the victimhood on the matchday thread. There isn't a conspiracy the ref and refs in general are shit. They aren't looking to do us over, that's just silly
We had a few things go our way too.

I did think Semedo could have easily got a second yellow but gillet either missed it or forgot and Sarabia gets away with a push for our winner.

Back