• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Dirty Leeds Done Dirt Cheap: Wolves 4 Leeds 1 - The Verdict

On a sidenote, can anyone confirm the stat that this is the first time in 13 years that we've won 4-1?

Not sure if the question is "just won 4-1 at home" but in 2013/14 alone we beat Gillingham 4-0 at Mol, Swindon 4-1 away, Colchester 4-2 at home and Rotherham 6-4...

Said it on the match thread but bears repeating. You guys that can go to every game, or every home game, should cherish this season. Could well be the most enjoyable football season of your life

I went for a piss at 3-1 - bloke watching in the concourse who I said to “always been pissed off wasn’t born in the 40’s and missed the team of the late 50’s - this is taking that all away”

Also looking forward to Saturday. My first home game since Cardiff in August!

Not sure if the question is "just won 4-1 at home" but in 2013/14 alone we beat Gillingham 4-0 at Mol, Swindon 4-1 away, Colchester 4-2 at home and Rotherham 6-4...
Swindon! That's the one I was trying to think of in our League One season.

Swindon! That's the one I was trying to think of in our League One season.

2014-15 we beat Huddersfield 4-1 away, Leeds 4-3 and Millwall 4-2...I'm going to quit now

I have been to most home matches so far this season but missed tonight's. I am set for all the rest (apart from Sheffield United on 3rd February as I'm on holiday) now for the rest of the season - can't wait!

Yep and it's patronizing bollocks anyway but still funny each time they ram those words down their throats!

Even people whose footballing knowledge I respected are spouting it. It's just clichéd bollocks - you only have to see this lot to realise they're up for the fight as well as being rather useful with the ball.

Also looking forward to Saturday. My first home game since Cardiff in August!

Yes - me also

Had to go in the Steve Bull upper as no tickets in either end zone available - still only means that I need to do the Billy Wright Upper for a full house

Yes - me also

Had to go in the Steve Bull upper as no tickets in either end zone available - still only means that I need to do the Billy Wright Upper for a full house

Alright Alan... ;)

It just dawned on me we paid 1 mill for Douglas, what a bargain.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Nuno's last comment on the BBC website

"Being four points clear still means nothing at this stage. We simply prepare for the next game."

This man will not let us be satisfied until we have got to the end well on top of the league

Just got home, loved it tonight. We had a little wobble, but we just look so in control. Boly is magnificent, thought their no10 was going to spontaneously combust when Wily did him with a little turn down in the corner. Great to see Helder back to something like his best too - great bit of skill on the touch line just in front of me.

Best chant of the night ' West Bromwich Albion - we are coming for you'

Nuno's last comment on the BBC website

"Being four points clear still means nothing at this stage. We simply prepare for the next game."

This man will not let us be satisfied until we have got to the end well on top of the league

Nor should he. Exactly the man to take us forward. Love everything he says.

Excellent result - after seeing the highlights lonners should have saved Cavs goal and he dives over the pen.

Jotas goal was phenomenal.

Onwards and upwards!

If you want a laugh, if they show the sending off in the highlights, watch that Saiz (?) he does some weird freaky dance, it's bizzare :)

Back