• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton 2-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Only seen highlights on MOTD as I'm away but as much as Sa was at fault for the first with rushed/poor distribution, he again pulled off some good saves, the long range effort from Baleba I think it was stood out, that I don't think Johnstone would have made
I think that’s what’s so frustrating though, does some excellent thing a then some bloody awful things like that. It’s the either 3/10 or 8/10 🙃

Probably comes from the manager there though. 2-1 up deep into injury time, do they need to press that much. Not so much sit off us but don't commit 4 or 5 that high up. The rest that follows is horrendous though, the pass is dreadful and done under zero pressure. Next time that happens he is lumping the ball out of the stadium
I get what you’re saying, but being found in that position, would you expect us to go to the corner? Probably the right thing to do Ofcourse.

The pass is just bloody terrible

I think that’s what’s so frustrating though, does some excellent thing a then some bloody awful things like that. It’s the either 3/10 or 8/10 🙃
It's not new though is it, he was doing it in his "good" season (a season where he was a total magnet for giving away penalties, punched the ball in his own net twice and caused a goal by faking injury*). That's why we wanted to move on from him, you simply can't trust him. But early signs are we've messed up what should have been a simple bit of recruitment.

*On this note - can we stop getting him to go down with a phantom knock so we can have an impromptu team talk please. Not only is it fairly transparent cheating, but one day a ref is going to tell us to do one.

It's not new though is it, he was doing it in his "good" season (a season where he was a total magnet for giving away penalties, punched the ball in his own net twice and caused a goal by faking injury*). That's why we wanted to move on from him, you simply can't trust him. But early signs are we've messed up what should have been a simple bit of recruitment.

*On this note - can we stop getting him to go down with a phantom knock so we can have an impromptu team talk please. Not only is it fairly transparent cheating, but one day a ref is going to tell us to do one.
Not saying it is new, but it’s still bloody frustrating.

Regarding the knocks I’m not too bothered by it just because all times will feign injury to take the sting out of a game etc. did have to laugh when comms yesterday did allude to the fact that team were chatting to O’Neil and Bentley hadn’t even been sent to warm up.

Thought Cunha after his head brushed the players thigh was pretty embarrassing though the way he stayed down. Sad the games played like that now

Thought Cunha after his head brushed the players thigh was pretty embarrassing though the way he stayed down. Sad the games played like that now
I know it's just ignorance here but Cunha banged his head pretty hard, you see his neck snap across pretty violently on the replay. It was accidental but nevertheless it can be dangerous to the injured player and play should've been stopped and Cunha checked.

It's a head injury and the prick of a ref that is Michael Oliver didn't stop it.

I find it sad that football fans are still ignorant about head injuries in this day and age.

I know it's just ignorance here but Cunha banged his head pretty hard, you see his neck snap across pretty violently on the replay. It was accidental but nevertheless it can be dangerous to the injured player and play should've been stopped and Cunha checked.

It's a head injury and the prick of a ref that is Michael Oliver didn't stop it.

I find it sad that football fans are still ignorant about head injuries in this day and age.
Only seen it once, so maybe need to see it again. Just felt it looked very soft and abit of a ‘I’ve lost the ball, il stay down job’

If I’m incorrect then fair enough, but it most definitely isn’t from a place of ignorance. Although I’m sure you meant it as a generalisation of fans in general

Only seen it once, so maybe need to see it again. Just felt it looked very soft and abit of a ‘I’ve lost the ball, il stay down job’

If I’m incorrect then fair enough, but it most definitely isn’t from a place of ignorance. Although I’m sure you meant it as a generalisation of fans in general
You are wrong and yes it is ignorance of most football fans but also your original post which wasn't intentional.

Back