• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A piece that actually says some really good stuff about the club. Refreshing if nothing else.

I'm really struggling to accept that this is more than just a rumour.

Not just what sounds like a proper footballing philosophy but being bought by someone FAR richer than we could have ever imagined.

I'm desperately trying not to get too excited about this. It all just sounds TOO good.

I'm very cautious with this if true it's a serious game changer. If anything it'll inject some life and optimism back into the club and give the fans something to look forward to.

Gents,
Not posted for a long long time, but avid reader of all your comments and opinions.

Very exciting news.
I've been waiting in trepidation for a couple of days to log on and find out that this is either a massive stunt or some surreal mistake somehow lost on translation, but given the fact that this story has been running for a few days now, the Tweets and subsequent Yahoo article by Ballague, there seems to be genuine cause for optimism. I've got everything crossed atm and a little something on ice. I look forward to celebrating along with you all in the near future.

Good god, are we going to be the next Man City. Think I need to get a season ticket.

Been trawling the net for more tidbits but can't find anything. I'm worse than a fucking kid waiting for Christmas.

Even the E&S would struggle to put anything negative on this if it happens. Holy fucking shit.

Good god, are we going to be the next Man City. Think I need to get a season ticket.

This is exactly why I'm not arsed if this happens.
Whoo hoo,cant wait to feel even more distanced from the club
I've grown up with for 40 odd years.

The Molineux is sacred, the location is sacred, the name of the club is sacred and the Colour of our shirt is sacred( different variations, that is). I would prefer to play in division 2, than change one of the above things mentioned.

Of course I would prefer a billionaire owner who respects our herritage and history and opens a new chapter for our glorious club.

Dont worry we'll just all sign a petition and all will be good..

and soon to be a C&P story in the E&S

"Future Manager can't speak proper English. He was shit at Porto. We're being sold to a non Englishman and Sir Jack is spinning. He's gonna look at the players will = NO NEW SIGNINGS!"

Oh the E&S have plenty of wriggle room to fucking poke the "fans" with a pointy stick

This is exactly why I'm not arsed if this happens.
Whoo hoo,cant wait to feel even more distanced from the club
I've grown up with for 40 odd years.

I think we can all agree that the current situation can't continue so what would you have Wolves do?

It does seem to good to be true but the longer it goes on the more believable it seems. The Ballague (sp) articles and Wolves effective silence in particular seem very telling.
As for Kennys position well, I'm sorry but there's not much sentiment in professional sport these days. It's actually encouraging that an apparently prospective new owner, is actually thinking about things in advance and to have picked this manager must have someone with football knowledge advising him. Anyway it wouldn't be up to the current board who is manger if the takeover happens.

Over 50yrs a fan, still a bit dubious but if it does come off I'd welcome a Man City situation with open arms, couldn't give a fuck about the past personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back