• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to ignore this so as not to get hopes up, but think its going to be seriously deflating if this doesn't go through now after whats been said.

If it does then whilst I hope Kenny will be treated with respect won't be upset with a change.

KJ will know a new owner will probably want his own manager. I don't think he will get told by text or via Tim II calling him to let him know.

This is exactly why I'm not arsed if this happens.
Whoo hoo,cant wait to feel even more distanced from the club
I've grown up with for 40 odd years.

Even more distanced how? The club having money and spending it doesn't distance you from it in any way, only you can do that unless they do something stupid to alienate most of the fans.

It does seem to good to be true but the longer it goes on the more believable it seems. The Ballague (sp) articles and Wolves effective silence in particular seem very telling.
As for Kennys position well, I'm sorry but there's not much sentiment in professional sport these days. It's actually encouraging that an apparently prospective new owner, is actually thinking about things in advance and to have picked this manager must have someone with football knowledge advising him. Anyway it wouldn't be up to the current board who is manger if the takeover happens.

Makes a change for somebody not in Europe to have a plan.

It does seem to good to be true but the longer it goes on the more believable it seems. The Ballague (sp) articles and Wolves effective silence in particular seem very telling.
As for Kennys position well, I'm sorry but there's not much sentiment in professional sport these days. It's actually encouraging that an apparently prospective new owner, is actually thinking about things in advance and to have picked this manager must have someone with football knowledge advising him. Anyway it wouldn't be up to the current board who is manger if the takeover happens.

I think the plan will be to unveil the new owner and new manager together in front of the press - then hopefully straight down to business and get some new blood on the playing staff.

I'm going to be so disappointed when this turns out to be a joke and we get bought by a small time millionaire...anything less than a billionaire will now be a let down!

Over 50yrs a fan, still a bit dubious but if it does come off I'd welcome a Man City situation with open arms, couldn't give a fuck about the past personally.

Exactly - I don't hear many Man City fans wishing for the old days when they won F*** all and lived well and truly in United's shadow!

Exactly - I don't hear many Man City fans wishing for the old days when they won F*** all and lived well and truly in United's shadow!

You can almost hear them saying 'Pep Guardiola? Pfft, give me back Brian Horton or Alan Ball any day!'

Even more distanced how? The club having money and spending it doesn't distance you from it in any way, only you can do that unless they do something stupid to alienate most of the fans.

Exactly, look a Leicester.

I am somewhat surprised ,that anyone on here, and I mean the intelligent posters, is deeply concerned with this rumour.
At wolves it has always been , see the name on the shirt, done the deal.

Frankly I don't give a shit who takes over, as long as they have real money, or are a poorer consortium who have a feel for the club.

Jacket cannot stay next season, whether Abramovich takes over or sheik her booty I got millions is in.
?he had it, he fucked it with the appalling playing style, so if me, and ten guys from this little fishing village of mine got it, he would still have to go.

Nice guy, but in the end, no fucking clue!

I'm afraid I must join the 'no sympathy for Ken' team. Very well paid and will easily get another job: he must have known his position was vulnerable as soon as SM put the club up for sale. Unless he's completely stupid will already have irons in the fire. And, of course, Leeds will available any day now...

If this deal comes off it will be Messi finishes all round...

My God. We have been shopping in poundland and might be about to be given a black Amex card and entry to bloody Harrods.

Wow. Just bloody wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back